+ Reply to Thread

Thread: since shammys self healing suck

Default since shammys self healing suck

think this fixes it?
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...kchz.EedttrcVk
    i like justicar but there damage sucks but i want to be about as tough justicar
    "World of Warcarft is a horse with a broken leg. As good as dead just no one has shot it yet."

bump bump bump
    "World of Warcarft is a horse with a broken leg. As good as dead just no one has shot it yet."

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by godsmercy View Post
    think this fixes it?
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...kchz.EedttrcVk
    i like justicar but there damage sucks but i want to be about as tough justicar
    Are you looking for PvE or PvP? If you are talking about PvE then replace templar with sentinel and your purifier investment is too high and should probably be replaced with either inquisitor(more damage) or justicar (more utility). If you are talking about PvP then you probably have too many points in shaman and need to take advantage of PvP soul and probably want to swap purifier for warden (superior soul for pvp survivability).

To be honest shaman probably isn't the best damage dealing soul for PvP, they lack any real ranged harassment tools and their only snare comes from vengeance of frozen earth which they can only apply if they get in range to battle charge (20m). Add in the fact that it is extremely crit reliant and clerics have 15% chance to be crit reduction and warriors have 20% and you will be losing out on a ton of the shaman damage.
    Last edited by orakio; 02-22-2011 at 08:48 PM.

+ Reply to Thread