+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What class shall I start out with?

Soulwalker

Default What class shall I start out with?

I REALLY liked healing in World of Warcraft. But, I'm not sure if it's similar in this game, or if it's fun. Also, I'm not sure if it would be good to start off healing, when I'm new to this game. Do Clerics have a good DPS specialization that I can use while leveling?
    Also, Guardians or Defiants?
    Thanks!

If you like healing just do it! You'l pick it up pretty quick, its not particularly hard!

And yes you'l be fine leveling too. The way the classes work let you take a soul to help you dps if you choose to

alright. Well a warden is like a resto druid. A sentinel is more like a holy priest. As for dps you have a couple of different types. You have inquisitor which is kind of like a mixture of warlock and mage. A cabalist which plays similar to a warlock but kind of has a spin like a death knight. Shamans are like 2handed wielding enhancement shamans (minus the totems). Purifier is a little different they are great support but not really good at a lot of things. Justicars really fit into warriorpriest from WAR and I dont see a class similar to them in WoW.

Soulwalker

The game is totally like WOW, only completly differant The cleric group has a mutlitude of choices when it comes to picking a Soul- DPS/Tank/ and yes Heals. I believe the closest to normal cleric would be Sentinel .
    That said the Rogue class (Bard) or Mage (chloromancer) are also decent healers as well. Most people make the mistake that all Clerics are healers, Not true in this game.

If you enjoy healing, take a deeper look into these classes, as far as starting off with one, the majority will be starting off something new. I suggest start off with a character you can get immeressed in, as in most games, your first character is the most memoriable.

Quote Originally Posted by Samicus View Post
    The game is totally like WOW, only completly differant The cleric group has a mutlitude of choices when it comes to picking a Soul- DPS/Tank/ and yes Heals. I believe the closest to normal cleric would be Sentinel .
    That said the Rogue class (Bard) or Mage (chloromancer) are also decent healers as well. Most people make the mistake that all Clerics are healers, Not true in this game.

If you enjoy healing, take a deeper look into these classes, as far as starting off with one, the majority will be starting off something new. I suggest start off with a character you can get immeressed in, as in most games, your first character is the most memoriable.
    Do not confuse a chloromancer as a decent healer they have the heaviest heals in the game.

+ Reply to Thread