+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Duo?

Soulwalker

Default Best Duo?

So My friend and I are looking to play and of course one of use is going to be a tank and other Healer. Any suggestions on 2 Builds that level well together? We are looking to do Alot of Dungeons Rifts and Raiding at End game. Any suggestions?

Shadowlander

2 rogues.....

Soulwalker

Rogue will be no tank at end game imo will be looking to main tank raids and him main heal on raids.

Soulwalker

If this Helps any im looking to go Pal/Reaver or Pal/Warlord not sure what would be best with a pocket healer at my side.

this is the build I have come up with. Feel its a Great End game (dungeons,Rifts,Raids) Tank But I think it lacks Dps and may make our lvling process painfully slow!
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1c...ssisdrz.xE00ot
    Last edited by Dysan; 02-22-2011 at 06:23 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Dysan View Post
    So My friend and I are looking to play and of course one of use is going to be a tank and other Healer. Any suggestions on 2 Builds that level well together? We are looking to do Alot of Dungeons Rifts and Raiding at End game. Any suggestions?
    Pally/Reaver/Warlord (or VK)
    Chloro/Lock/Dom

Rogue will be no tank at end game imo will be looking to main tank raids and him main heal on raids.
    Riftstalkers will be very much a viable end-game tank. From a numbers standpoint they're shaping up to be one of the most viable, but this is of course just on paper at the moment.

Effective Health: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Ranger - Avoidance: 36 Riftstalker/8 Bard/22 Bladedancer - Healthy Mix: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Bladedancer
    Riftstalker Tanking - Key Abilities and Mechanics 2.0
    Zayrinoke, Level 50 Bahmi Rogue - Zerstorer, Level 43 Bahmi Warrior - Asche, Level 20 Kelari Cleric - Haifisch, Level 32 Eth Mage
    Multiple Shards

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Zayrinoke View Post
    Riftstalkers will be very much a viable end-game tank. From a numbers standpoint they're shaping up to be one of the most viable, but this is of course just on paper at the moment.
    Posible offtank however as far as being a "Main Boss" tank i really Do not see anything other then someone wearing plate doing that.

Rift Disciple

Posible offtank however as far as being a "Main Boss" tank i really Do not see anything other then someone wearing plate doing that.
    goddayum you are dense

Riftstalkers get far more mitigation, which is all that plate is.

Effective Health: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Ranger - Avoidance: 36 Riftstalker/8 Bard/22 Bladedancer - Healthy Mix: 51 Riftstalker/7 Bard/8 Bladedancer
    Riftstalker Tanking - Key Abilities and Mechanics 2.0
    Zayrinoke, Level 50 Bahmi Rogue - Zerstorer, Level 43 Bahmi Warrior - Asche, Level 20 Kelari Cleric - Haifisch, Level 32 Eth Mage
    Multiple Shards

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by scrynen View Post
    goddayum you are dense
    Your Cool bud. Anyone with any positive answers to my question? not here to argue who and what should be tanking. Fact is I want to play a "Warrior" plate wearing class as a tank. So some suggestions as to what might be best for my Friend and I? I posted Above a build I was looking at just affraid it might lack DPS. Not sure if I should change my build for a little more DPS or if my Friend can pick up the slack in his Healer build.
    Last edited by Dysan; 02-22-2011 at 07:01 PM.

Rift Disciple

I think champion or paragon pairs nicley with a bard, but he won't be main healing anything as bard.

Soulwalker

Well you're asking a lot of things really,
    Best Duo for leveling I would say is a class with pet (rogue or mage) while the other person is just DPS.
    Two high dps + pet would make leveling a breeze.

Anyways I would guess a warrior/cleric duo.
    Warrior should go either champion, paragon, or riftblade for leveling. And have a tanking role on the side (Any mix of Paladin, Reaver, Warlord, or Void)

Cleric should be Inquisitor/Cabalist/Sentinel for leveling, with a healing role of warden/sent

Your Cool bud. Anyone with any positive answers to my question? not here to argue who and what should be tanking. Fact is I want to play a "Warrior" plate wearing class as a tank. So some suggestions as to what might be best for my Friend and I? I posted Above a build I was looking at just affraid it might lack DPS. Not sure if I should change my build for a little more DPS or if my Friend can pick up the slack in his Healer build.
    Actually your OP said "we want to be tank and healer".

It didn't specify you want to be a warrior ONLY, and that you wanted someone to make a build for you.

+ Reply to Thread