+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric pvp (damage Support spec)

Soulwalker

Default Cleric pvp (damage Support spec)

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=10...b0x0o.Exkigtkq. What do you think? what would u change? remember this is a damage and a support spec so im not to useless to my allys seeing that i am the healing class but not healing??? lol instead of picking templar i could of went druid for the snare/sleep but i wanted somthing to help my allys also. and this spec also makes my survivability skyrocket. i picked purifier just for the shield.

Telaran

What part of this is support? This is a pure Cleric Ranged DPS build.

Soulwalker

healing momentum and blessing of stone lol i could go cab and get more spellpower and more damage or druid and get more cc. i guess what im askin is templar even worth it or going cab or druid better

Soulwalker

bump for more suggestions. is the survivability worth it or will i not pump out enough dps

Well for starters, with cleric dps you should not even think of trying to kill healing clerics, it is not possible for you.

On the other hand the build looks solid for a PvP build. Personally I'd go for retribution in the Templar tree because of the improved Break free, but that is just me.

Also that is by no means a support build, it is a straight up PvP caster cleric build

+ Reply to Thread