+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UnKnown Souls,..coming soon,...?

Default UnKnown Souls,..coming soon,...?

On the official RIFT class descriptions they all have one empty slot reading "Coming SOon,.."

are these the Pvp souls? or does Trion have some unrevealed souls they are keeping in their pocket?

"There is only sourcestone. That which does not touch sourcestone, is not."-Blood Storm

Souls like Chloromancer, Bard etc.
    They update the offical site tomorrow for the release, so should be added
    Legolas - Rogue - Imperium

Quote Originally Posted by Afflication View Post
    Win!
    thanks

Was worried I won't start release with my Beta build that I am happy with knowing there could be a soul I missed! hee he

"There is only sourcestone. That which does not touch sourcestone, is not."-Blood Storm

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Afflication View Post
    What calling is Bard part of? I am assuming any mancer is a Mage..?

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonrook View Post
    What calling is Bard part of? I am assuming any mancer is a Mage..?
    Rogue
    RaginKage

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by RaginKage View Post
    Rogue
    Cool.

Is the site really going to update today? I kinda want to read up on all the options before I start. So I can try make up my mind before I go in. Then again I also know there is no harm in just trying things, it's still cool to know ^^

Telaran

You'll end up with all of the souls for your class by level 20 if you do the quests in your factions main city anyways. Don't worry too much about picking three souls in the beginning that you find out don't suit your playstyle.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by wiccanguy25 View Post
    You'll end up with all of the souls for your class by level 20 if you do the quests in your factions main city anyways. Don't worry too much about picking three souls in the beginning that you find out don't suit your playstyle.
    It's still cool to know though, as the servers dont go up til later, gives me something to do/think about ^^

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by wiccanguy25 View Post
    I know you can buy other soul sets.. but can you reset the soul of your first set? The respec just seems to 0 them out, not let you pick a different soul for that set. Is there another way so that your first soul isn't worthless if you dislike it or pick poorly?

Quote Originally Posted by DevlynSyde View Post
    I know you can buy other soul sets.. but can you reset the soul of your first set? The respec just seems to 0 them out, not let you pick a different soul for that set. Is there another way so that your first soul isn't worthless if you dislike it or pick poorly?
    Yes you can change your souls after a respec. Infact you can change a soul at anytime if you have 0 points in it I believe.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by DevlynSyde View Post
    once a soul is at 0 point you can click the central icon (the one wich show what soul you have slotted) and a window will pop up offering all the other souls you know.
    btw, if you leave a soul at 0 point you can do this anytime (not in combat), you dont need to go to the trainer - only when you put points in a soul it will get locked down.
    Once known as Nix-Zero

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.
    Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

You can read the descriptions of the souls in the game when you are asked to choose a soul. You can also look at that soul's tree by ctrl-left clicking on the soul icon in the NPC's dialogue.

Also, you can check out all souls and even build a virtual character at this link here: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c___

+ Reply to Thread