+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This is hard!

Soulwalker

Default This is hard!

Since beta 1 i've been trying to choose between warrior and rogue, trying every possible soul combo between the two and having a blast with them all. But the thing is i cant for the life of me decide which of them to choose.

gimmie your rogue/warrior stories that made you love your class. this probably isn't going to help me but i like reading peoples stories. ^^

Nim out!

Shadowlander

I can't give you any info on those classes, but i can comfort you by saying that you're far from alone my friend.

I'm partial towards the mage class and i can't decide on which combinations i want to start with. There's simply soo many!!

This is interesting in that as we all know there are those who do the count down to game day, they create their character and off they go full speed, crying out to the wind, "I will be the first 50 on the server!".
    Maybe that person and a few others will too, but it's going to be lonely at the top because so many of us who played most of the betas still do not know which souls or class to take.

I am generalising but my tone is laced with amusement at the thought....
    Last edited by Josaline; 02-22-2011 at 08:55 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Josaline View Post
    This is interesting in that as we all know there are those who do the count down to game day, they create their character and off they go full speed, crying out to the wind, "I will be the first 50 on the server!".
    Maybe that person and a few others will too, but it's going to be lonely at the top because so many of us who played most of the betas still do not know which souls or class to take.

I am generalising but my tone is laced with amusement at the thought....
    well i have several builds cone for pvp, vpe, group pvp, soloing, rifts, eveing and s on for both warrior and rogue so it's only the deciding i have to do.. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nimbla View Post
    Since beta 1 i've been trying to choose between warrior and rogue, trying every possible soul combo between the two and having a blast with them all. But the thing is i cant for the life of me decide which of them to choose.

gimmie your rogue/warrior stories that made you love your class. this probably isn't going to help me but i like reading peoples stories. ^^

Nim out!
    The majority go rogue. So go warrior

i will be making both a cleric and a rogue.
    i couldn't pick :P

Dang, I'm in the same boat, narrowed it down to warrior or rogue and had trouble going further from there, every time I found out something I liked about one to make me learn towards picking it, I realized something awesome about the other that brought me back to undecided

Their amazingness mirrors each other very well.

+ Reply to Thread