+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 51 points in one soul?

Telaran

Default 51 points in one soul?

Will it be viable to put 51 points straight into one tree? I know you will need to for archeon for the buff (like wow hero)

Will their be any other soul tree which will be viable to use all 51 points in

Quote Originally Posted by RavenorUK View Post
    Will it be viable to put 51 points straight into one tree? I know you will need to for archeon for the buff (like wow hero)

Will their be any other soul tree which will be viable to use all 51 points in
    51 points in champion looks possible but upper 30s will be more common for most souls.

Most souls will be very viable with 51 with the passive abilities that go up the more points you put into a soul. I'd wager that more people will be 51 in a soul than not at this point if they keep it like that.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Relair View Post
    Most souls will be very viable with 51 with the passive abilities that go up the more points you put into a soul. I'd wager that more people will be 51 in a soul than not at this point if they keep it like that.
    A few of those passives have a cap though.

Soulwalker

You can only put as many points into a single soul as your lvl. So if you're lvl 50, you can only put 50 points into that 1 soul. The other 16 points will have to be spent elsewhere.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by DWitt View Post
    You can only put as many points into a single soul as your lvl. So if you're lvl 50, you can only put 50 points into that 1 soul. The other 16 points will have to be spent elsewhere.
    So trion would make 51point abilities that no one could get to? Just think about it for a minute....

Quote Originally Posted by DWitt View Post
    Well at 50 you can put 2 pts in to get to 51 actually, seeing as there are abilities that require you to have 51 pts in a soul to get =P

And yes some classes passives cap but alot of them don't, pet classes and healers scale to 51 pts I know.

Plane Touched

bard 51 is pretty killer...i think if you go full support raid bard, you should go to 51

I'll definately be trying out a 51pt Champion, and probably a 51pt Shaman as well.
    "What we need here is a special blend of Psychology and extreme violence."

Quote Originally Posted by Mystryl View Post
    So trion would make 51point abilities that no one could get to? Just think about it for a minute....
    He he... I was thinking the same thing.. Then I was like.. uh, maybe it was a 50 point ability?

"I'm your Huckleberry!"
    I've played WOW, Darkfall, DAOC, Shadowbane, WAR, GW, L2 and UO. I have faith Rift will be my new home!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweatybetty View Post
    bard 51 is pretty killer...i think if you go full support raid bard, you should go to 51
    Yeah, this. I think really only a 51 point bard will work for Raid/Group support. At least from what I have worked out. I only got to lvl 34 though, but had planned on the 51 build for bard spec

"I'm your Huckleberry!"
    I've played WOW, Darkfall, DAOC, Shadowbane, WAR, GW, L2 and UO. I have faith Rift will be my new home!!

I plan on going with a 51 point Justicar tank build.

Plane Touched

I'm going 51 on my Bard. My Cleric and Mage will be more spread out, though.
    The Blades of Silver | Heavy RP | Guardian | Shadefallen

I did consider a 51 pt build pyromancer with necromancer and dominator as my other 2 souls 6 in necro 9 in dom. Dom for CC and acumen and 6 in necro for a battery.

Quote Originally Posted by Aizle View Post
    I'll definately be trying out a 51pt Champion, and probably a 51pt Shaman as well.
    Shamans got passive at 36 which is good to use points till 51, but 38, 44 and 51 skills sucks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast