+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Every calling seems interesting, but which is the best for me?

Shadowlander

Default Every calling seems interesting, but which is the best for me?

Hi

Like the title says, Ive tried every calling to like lvl 20. I know that lvl 20 is not the best level to judge at and that's why I need your help . The best calling for me would be a calling that would have souls
    that feel "needed" in both PvP and PvE, not just another dps. I like to be able to be support from time to time, especially when I play with friends. But I also enjoy being able to be the heavy hitter or some sort of solo speciallist in pvp when friends are not around. If youre not sure what would suit me the best, I would still be happy if you told me why you play your calling and maybe you have some experience in "late" game you could tell me about.

Thanks in advance
    ZinZain

If you want to feel needed, roll a Cleric. You can Tank or Heal

Other group oriented callings offer:
    - Rogue. Tank (RS) or Support (Bard)
    - Mage. Buff (Archon) or Healer (Chloro) or CC (Domi)
    - Warrior. Buff (Warlord) or Tank

Your choice

Shadowlander

Thanks for your answer

Ive tried cleric and I think theyre nice, but the only thing im worried about is that when I dont play with friends I dont feel like healing and clerics dont seem to excell in combat that much. Anyone that have some experience in this?

Shadowlander

I don't have any experience with clerics, but from what i understand by reading these forums, the offensive cleric souls can do just fine in dps. Some would argue they're _too_ good

+ Reply to Thread