+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Couple of minor problems in the game.

Default Couple of minor problems in the game.

hey lads.This is not a flame or trollin topic, pls do not make it one.

1- Agro range, I am lvl 42,but while i am roamin around for mines, lvl 5 mobs takin agroo from quite a distance and with aone shot ,they can dismount me. It is a bit annoyin.

2- Lvl difference in warfronts. All the warfronts are quite good, i am havin loads fun really.But the lvl difference is too much i guess. for example: lvl 10-20 the black garden. the side with higher lvls always win : P Its not fair for me. This is my idea. It could be like 10-14,15-20 etc...

3- Crafting exp. Imo,there should be some crafting or gathering experience for the players. I am not talkin about huge amount of experience but people are spendin lots of time for crafting. There should be some exp for them during the craftin time.

4- Immunity timer, Almost every soul has a CC; Snear,root, stun etc.. Its really annoyin gettin stunned again and again ....

5- Material spawns, I saw couple of people camping and doin macros for the materials late at nights. Probably g15 or some other macro programmes. Spawn points must change or have some rotations etc..So it can not be camped or macroed.

6- This one is not about general gameplay, Its about my class. Well i am playin assasin/nightblade/ riftstalker and our dps output is the lowest in the game at the moment. I am talkin about high lvls. It doesnt have any problems at low lvls. But after lvl 40, Its becomin really annoyin if u compare with mage ,warrior or clerics heals. mage can do almost 4k dmg ( oky its mage but at the same time they can heal themselves like a cleric with their souls like warlock or cloro), tanks have highers dps also with their range or melee skills and crit rating is higher than us, a bit absurd.And clerics, their healing spells can crit heal almost 3k at high lvls. but assasins 5 combo and final blows etc skills hittin doesn't give such dmges.

Well these are the problems in the game.Again this is not a flame or trollin so lets keep it like that. Pls add more minor problems u see in the game instead of fightin or trollin.

I think a lot of your issues with get addressed with time. I am also sure that the devs are well aware, but right now, they have bigger issues to deal with.

Yes, ıt is true but small things can be fixed in small amount of time and small thing makin life easier :P

a lot of good points made

7- Absent information, haven't found any item database, end game information or player database.

I haven't made it to high levels but it sure seems that there could be one more "fast travel" portal thingy (forgive my lack of termenlify) per a zone. Walking around so much seems a bit much if you "call home" and have to walk already back to your quest area on the other side of the map.

Just my two sense.

Zox
    Soulwalker

Thumbs down

6. point very important... High level Sin a lie

whats a Sins role in PvP? kill other rogues n maybe "some" mages ROFL! what? melee rogue dps output soooooo low guys

Epic Fail Sin DPS / Epic Fail melee Rogue DPS
    Last edited by Zox; 02-21-2011 at 09:18 PM.

+ Reply to Thread