Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: dear whiny nerds:

Telaran

Default dear whiny nerds:

stop crying about how your archon can't top the damage charts in a bg, or your paragon can't tank instances, or your dominator can't kill a VK 1v1. rift is a buildwars game a la GW and DAOC, and unlike Baby's First MMO which you undoubtedly came here from, you're most effective in a group custom-built to work in synergy rather than trying to be a one-man internet allstar. if you don't understand how to construct a group around the builds you want, go find someone who does and stop filling the forums with your tears every time someone rock/paper/scissors you.

in before rumpsore soccermoms try to tell me why their garbage build should be able to 1v1 every other class.
    torbad/jeffirl
    <nonfactor>

Your post does not contain enough memes for me to take it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by DR0ne View Post
    Your post does not contain enough memes for me to take it seriously.
    What is this I don't even

Telaran

lol The title and soccermoms. love it.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffd View Post
    stop crying about how your archon can't top the damage charts in a bg, or your paragon can't tank instances, or your dominator can't kill a VK 1v1. rift is a buildwars game a la GW and DAOC, and unlike Baby's First MMO which you undoubtedly came here from, you're most effective in a group custom-built to work in synergy rather than trying to be a one-man internet allstar. if you don't understand how to construct a group around the builds you want, go find someone who does and stop filling the forums with your tears every time someone rock/paper/scissors you.

in before rumpsore soccermoms try to tell me why their garbage build should be able to 1v1 every other class.

Umm had a bad day uh? Don't worry all the people that don't like the multi build systems is more likely gone now... No reason to talk about someones momma tho, that's just wrong.

tbh people will always moan and QQ on forums about class balance as far as i know each class can kill the other classe type. on my chloro/archon i've taken out sins, marksman, champs, other mages and yes a VK (i won't mention i had help with 4 champs on him too am sure i did the most dmg )
    Just a few have better chances against another.

Hopefully with headstart and Going live these QQ'ers bugger off to the game they enjoy to play (i have no problems with what people like to play).

But forums in the games i played aion, wow, aoc, perfect world and 100's more are the same. 20% nice constructive posts the rest are for the QQ'ers and 'zomg i lost a pvp fight against another player he must be a hacker'..

Me and my mate have completely out of box Soul combo's, and we're dominating cookie cutters of ten levels higher.

In before the nerf screams, haha.
    Play to Crush.

Shadowlander

i like this thread

Shadowlander

Such anger for seemingly no reason.
    Member of Aureus Knights

You must construct additional pylons.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by jeffd View Post

Rift seems more like Paper, Rock, Scissors, Lizard, Spock.
    Wiki for those who don't watch big bang theory http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock-pa...s-lizard-spock

Plane Touched

I'm sorry to derail the thread, but can we not have threads like this? One of the reasons I (and others) want to make a transition from WoW -> Rift is for the community aspect.

Not saying people should not post valid concerns, or concerns they feel are valid.. as long as they can provide reasons.

I just don't want this to turn into WoW Community 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lowjack View Post
    Rift seems more like Paper, Rock, Scissors, Lizard, Spock.
    Wiki for those who don't watch big bang theory http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock-pa...s-lizard-spock
    Nah, Spock beats all.

Ahaha rumpsore soccer moms... fantastic!!

Telaran

While I can't agree with the delivery method, the message is a good one:

You should adapt to the game, not make the game adapt to you.

When it comes to PvP NOTHING can make up for your ability to play. Though I don't PvP as much as I'd like to, please don't try to force the developers into breaking their game. When people start calling out for balance where none is needed, it throws off everybody else. Especially since you don't even know how endgame PvP will be, and what differences gear actually makes to the fight.
    Last edited by Patrokles; 02-21-2011 at 01:27 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast