+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Class %'s at launch

Shadowlander

I march to the beat of a different drummer and always do my own thing. So I am gonna do MM/Sab so i can be l33t
    Last edited by Waggle; 02-22-2011 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eschrick7 View Post
    That sounds about right to me. I really doubt more then 15% will roll cleric.
    Give druids some "shapeshifting" and I'll roll a cleric. The rule of cool demands for it.

In most any game, I've never been a fan of warrior types that much.

Necromancer is the only thing that was holding my interest in mages..

None of these though are because of how things are balanced or not balanced. In hellgate london I ran a sniper for the longest time, because I liked being invisible and doing burst damage. (Though it was the WORST way to play hunters.)

I would have played a warrior if warlord could have healed. Instead I am forced to go rogue since I want bard for off healing.

Ya I will laugh at all the rogues and say "good luck finding groups" easily 40% of players are rogues if not higher.

Quote Originally Posted by xcipher View Post
    Ya I will laugh at all the rogues and say "good luck finding groups" easily 40% of players are rogues if not higher.
    Already found a group. One guy is running cleric, another is running bard, I'll run a sab, and the forth I don't know will run.

But its not our fault that We've got James Bond as a rogue, while warriors are more like random Knight #242, clerics carry the stigma of being demanded to heal and only heal, and that the only cool mage is necromancer.

I'm one of the kinds of people who runs off the rule of cool, and Rogues always have that in spades.

(Also, if I didn't already ave a group, I just run to a rift and I've found one )
    Last edited by ShimmerSniper; 02-22-2011 at 12:29 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3