+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Movie] Twinkle or Die Open Beta Mage PvP

Default [Movie] Twinkle or Die Open Beta Mage PvP

TWINKS
    Level 50 Mage

Drl
    Soulwalker

Not bad. Editing could have been better and I didnt enjoy the parts where you had berserking.

I did enjoy the world pvp and the 1 v 1 fights, its too bad the opponents weren't more challenging.

Still fun to watch though, good job.

Pretty boring and rather bad to be honest. Most warfront clips were with the damagebooster and the people you fought 1v1 seemed braindead at best.

You dont kite melees at all, anyone half decent would wreck you. Also after watching about 5 minutes of that clip the only person I saw you disarm was a necro...
    WAR: FLAMING RR79 BW | Stop Hammertime RR63 IB
    Aion: Flaming 50 Sorc | Yowza 50 Assassin/50 Gladiator

Flamu <Happy Hour> - Prestige Rank 6 - Whitefall PvP

Thanks for posting your 2nd video. Once again well done, it was more "comprehensive" than your previous video and showed quite abit of offensive gameplay. The highlight would have been the AoE Massacre with the red buff at the fang. Totally brutal. I would request for more AoE footage, since i believe thats where mages really shine.
    Role 1) Solo General PvE/Open-PvP Melee Build | 21 Bladedancer 22 Assassin 23 Riftstalker
    Role 2) Instance Tank Build | 7 Bard 51 Riftstalker 8 Ranger
    Role 3) Commando PvP Survivability Build | 32 Riftstalker 34 Bard 0 Infiltrator
    Role 4) Trap&Stun PvP AoE Build | 7 Assassin 32 Saboteur 21 Infiltrator

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming View Post
    Pretty boring and rather bad to be honest. Most warfront clips were with the damagebooster and the people you fought 1v1 seemed braindead at best.

You dont kite melees at all, anyone half decent would wreck you. Also after watching about 5 minutes of that clip the only person I saw you disarm was a necro...

Well i guess if it was pretty boring and rather bad, it's at least 2x better than the movie you released. :P Thanks for the candid response, i agree 4 clips with DD in an 8 movie is too many, i will work on it. Not sure about the kiting comment... im pretty sure i kept distance 90% of the time. Look again, pretty obvious i disarmed a rogue or two, although the skill is useless as ive been crit for over 1,000 against "disarmed" players. Fact is our class is a joke, and they aint going to fix it. The devs are focused on pve not pvp. We own mobs.
    TWINKS
    Level 50 Mage

I keep watching these videos people link on the forums and they make me more and more depressed about the players in the game.
    Half the people you attack have no clue they're being attacked for at least 4 seconds before reacting. It's like watching a linebacker bowl through a line of kids as they come off the short bus.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Faolon View Post
    I keep watching these videos people link on the forums and they make me more and more depressed about the players in the game.
    Half the people you attack have no clue they're being attacked for at least 4 seconds before reacting. It's like watching a linebacker bowl through a line of kids as they come off the short bus.
    Well, keep in mind which game most of those players are coming from, and suddenly it makes a lot more sense. lol

Ascendant

Well, if you want mages to suck less you should probably include footage of sabos targeting you.
    Last edited by Stimuz; 02-20-2011 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faolon View Post
    you know... they aren't ******ed... They are rooted and can't do anything...I almost start every fight with it.
    TWINKS
    Level 50 Mage

Need more Internalize Charge! Watching that movie and never see you spend charge even once made my face twitch. And when you start a fight with Transmogrify why not use Countdown?

It was a fun watch none the less, keep 'em coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Wkote View Post
    Need more Internalize Charge! Watching that movie and never see you spend charge even once made my face twitch. And when you start a fight with Transmogrify why not use Countdown?

It was a fun watch none the less, keep 'em coming!
    You're right i should use charge more, but since the nerf the 20% just doesn't seem worth a GCD, especially in how fast we die. countdown takes way to long to go off, and the damage is crap, i usually save it when im kiting, so i can cast on the run.
    TWINKS
    Level 50 Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstlye View Post
    You're right i should use charge more, but since the nerf the 20% just doesn't seem worth a GCD, especially in how fast we die. countdown takes way to long to go off, and the damage is crap, i usually save it when im kiting, so i can cast on the run.
    Internalize Charge is off the GCD is it not?

And if memory serves me right Countdown does more damage than a Fireball, which makes it worth the GCD. You can call it a instant-delayed-slightly-more-powerful-fireball.

Food for thought!

"This video contains content from Kontor Records, UMG and EMI. It is not available in your country."

I guess only, or mostly, Americans can view it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mivo View Post
    "This video contains content from Kontor Records, UMG and EMI. It is not available in your country."

I guess only, or mostly, Americans can view it.

Everyone but Germans!
    TWINKS
    Level 50 Mage

Too much s keying!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast