+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to mmo's please help

Shadowlander

Default New to mmo's please help

I have never played an mmo and was wondering what you guys thought the best leveling rogue build would be. I would like to stay alive and not try to manage to many skills at once. I have been trying the warrior riftblade and love it, but it will probably be nerfed. Any input would greatly be appreciated

Soulwalker

Riftblade/bladedancer
    WoW, GW, AOC, AION, AC1, AC2, DAOC, EQ 2, EVE, SWG,Vanguard, WAR, DDO, LOTR, BOI

"Yea...I've played that...."

You cant pick a class based on IF YOU THINK it will be nerfed....All classes are nerfed and buffed, so with your logic, you wont be able to pick any....

Pick what you enjoy playing. You have 8 ways to build the bloody thing....You cant go wrong....You cant

Ascendant

Whatever you do dont start with "support" souls. Not sure if theres any for Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
    You cant pick a class based on IF YOU THINK it will be nerfed....All classes are nerfed and buffed, so with your logic, you wont be able to pick any....

Pick what you enjoy playing. You have 8 ways to build the bloody thing....You cant go wrong....You cant
    9* Not 8. Quit forgeting the PvP soul people!
    I have witnessed what you have committed in that area.

"Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil"

The Code of Druss the Legend

Rift Disciple

If you really have never played an MMO, what do you know about nerfs and why do you care?

Play the class that you like and have fun playing. Every single patch some class will get nerfed and another will get buffed, thats how it works. The next patch people will be complaining that RBs have been nerfed into the ground and the next they will be complaining that RBs are overpowered.

Play the class you like and know that they will be nerfed and buffed and nerfed and buffed but the playstyle you chose them for will always be there.

+ Reply to Thread