+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Its nice to be warrior or who is real d.p.s class or Dev's read this please

Lightbulb Its nice to be warrior or who is real d.p.s class or Dev's read this please

Ok its very funny to see warrior in PvP today. 2 types of warrior - Champion+something else and riftblade+void knight.

Champion...mmm just look on his skill tree - thats what i call REAL damage tree, not like clowns like rogues. 50% all damage ( with 2h- sword of course)+18% increase damage of standart attack+ some bearing ( smth like 18% increase...oh just look at destroyer bearing...damn i cant imagine how much damage'll inflict champion's finisher on 51)+10% to ALL finishers ( not like "+15% to final blow" of assasin, even MM got smth more useful) Nice, yeah? But champion got aoe fear, anti QQ and excellent charge. And 30% meleee power for being crit.
    Good skill tree (maybe some dev's roll this class - i cant explain WHY assasin or blade dancer( dps...but not so good like champion of course) got so stupid talents like +20% to power of crit ( agains +50% to all attack of champion, yes ;)
    Oh .... and champion got EXCELLENT heal debuff ( -50% on 15 seconds after any critical attack). Heal debuff for rogue - 32 point in NB...oh...32! Nice prock but for 32 point in NB What can i say ...nothing. Oh maybe PvP soul'll help us?) sure, 30 sec debuff which works 5 times. Excellent skill not like champion's heal deabuff ;)
    Champion got skill +100% crit for next skill ( thnk the gods that this skill request 25+ points in champion - combo with discharge can be very effective). For rogues something like that got only MM...with 2 min cooldown.
    And what lose champion? Shield? But heavy armor against leather...no way.
    Pls dev's do something with rogue tree skills ( especially assasin - +2% to physical attacks isnt serious...or +15% ONLY for final blow...why not for all finishers? +15% when you hit enemy from behind - for final blow, puncture and savage strike...savage strike?! savage strike when you hit enemy from behind? When assasin hits enemy from behind he use BACKSTAB, no more savage strike pls). Maybe i forgot something but i'll write it later...or not ;)
    Now its time to riftblade+void knight. Nice mage in heavy armor. Today i got flamespear for ~340 non crit. Just spam magic , gain pacts then discharge... NEXT!
    Very funny class...you want to be mage and deal good damage - chose mage class? What, mage? You mean, warrior? And NO resists on armor or rings etc = 0% magic damage mitigated. Good ? This was done in Warhammer online ( all for sorcs and BW ) and where is war now ?

Im left WAR because i rolled SW...and tired from 2 year (!) playing gimp class. Theyr devs ignore this problem. But i see that dev's in rift really interested in their game. They love rift and trying to make this game better for all. Thats why i wrote it - i hope that dev's can hear me , all of us. Im dont say NERF champion NERF riftblade NERF void knight... Please do something. Maybe nerf something yes. Some skills needs to be changend. And ( i said it again ) Pls do something with melee rogues skill trees - they are really weak.

Heh wall of text, sorry for my bad english, thnks for reading
    Last edited by Shiall; 02-19-2011 at 10:52 AM.

I'm sure there hundreds of these threads already, but as for a melee rogue i took a different view on doing damage this beta, rather than direct damage and trying to burst a target down i tried the assassin bleed skills and i didn't find a healing class that could survive, I started off with a Jagged Strike > Puncture > Impale > Foul Play so thats 4 bleeds on the target already with serrated Blades then comes the 4 second stun and i found after that stun it was game over for the other person there was just noways they can recover from that damage if your keeping the pressure applied.

Just to give you a idea i was getting a total damage of 400-500 damage a second from the bleeds at level 32, so after my opening moves and then the foul play they would of received a total of 2200+ damage in what 6 seconds and players had about 2.4-2.7k hp
    Neurosis - Assassin - Giving Guardians Free Favor Since Beta

Quote Originally Posted by serenics View Post
    I'm sure there hundreds of these threads already, but as for a melee rogue i took a different view on doing damage this beta, rather than direct damage and trying to burst a target down i tried the assassin bleed skills and i didn't find a healing class that could survive, I started off with a Jagged Strike > Puncture > Impale > Foul Play so thats 4 bleeds on the target already with serrated Blades then comes the 4 second stun and i found after that stun it was game over for the other person there was just noways they can recover from that damage if your keeping the pressure applied.

Just to give you a idea i was getting a total damage of 400-500 damage a second from the bleeds at level 32, so after my opening moves and then the foul play they would of received a total of 2200+ damage in what 6 seconds and players had about 2.4-2.7k hp
    No way to kill good cleric. Maybe chloro or bard but cleric - NO. And bleed damage too low it isnt dangerous... 2.4 -.2.7k hp for player? Whats your tier bro?

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Shiall View Post
    No way to kill good cleric. Maybe chloro or bard but cleric -

WHY is everyone trying to SOLO a HEALER?!??! /mind boggle!

your just either a troll or just wanting it so easy you want a free kill, with how the crit system works in this game bleeds are far Superior

Ok its very funny to see warrior in PvP today. 2 types of warrior - Champion+something else and riftblade+void knight.
    All three of those souls have already been heavily nerfed on the alpha server on Thursday's patch.
    If I wanted to hear from a butthole, I would have farted.

Quote Originally Posted by AvdielZion View Post
    Champion can beat healer solo. Rogue mdps - no. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosswise View Post
    All three of those souls have already been heavily nerfed on the alpha server on Thursday's patch.
    Maybe . But whats about fixes of melee rogue trees?

Maybe . But whats about fixes of melee rogue trees?
    I don't remember what they did, if anything. Google rift+alpha+leak and see for yourself. The patch date was Feb. 17
    If I wanted to hear from a butthole, I would have farted.

your just either a troll or just wanting it so easy you want a free kill, with how the crit system works in this game bleeds are far Superior
    O'rly? Only for your opening with jagged edge ( usable only in PvE ) i can say that you isnt good PvP player ( imho of course). And when im tring to beat healer with mdps class and healer can just ignore me its normal? I think that no.
    And about bleed , post-nerf serrated blades damage very low.
    You called me troll. Im saying something wrong? I was wrong when talked about bad skill trees ?

well what you you open up with then paralyzing strike? but then thats going to reduces the stun of foul play since the diminishing return, as for jagged strike no way is it only a pve skill, its a amazing opener for pvp aswell, you might not agree but i found a decent way to kill most classes.I'm happy with my 400 damage a tick than a foul play so that would be really 6 seconds before the target could do anything.

I fully understand some people wants to see massive high numbers with insane burst but i cant see that happening anytime soon but if thats the case the warrior forums is that way <------ but for me im happy with the dot bleeds and only losing to tank spec warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Rosswise View Post
    I don't remember what they did, if anything. Google rift+alpha+leak and see for yourself. The patch date was Feb. 17
    Watched this http://booncontrol.com/threads/rift-...2-17-2011.682/

ASSASSIN
    * Fixed a tooltip bug with Poison Potency's interaction with Saboteur Charges. It now reflects on the Charges' tooltips for their increased damage.
    * Impale: Damage slightly reduced.
    * Slip Away: Removed requirement to be out of stealth to use this ability.
    * Lethal Poison: Debuff now also increases the critical hit chance of spells against the target.
    Impale useless now ?
    Slip away can be used in stealth? Excellent no, really )
    Nothing useful for assasin
    BLADEDANCER
    * Combat Preparation: No longer requires a spell reagent.
    * Double Coup: Fixed a tooltip error. It should indicate that both damage and critical hit chance of Keen Strike is increased by 100%.
    Bladedanced was a gimp... and he is gimp, no useful changes again

CHAMPION
    * Frenzied Strike, Inescapable Fury: Damage readjusted.
    * Titan's Strike: Fixed a bug where the AOE from this ability was not doing proper damage.
    * Intense Training: Now increases Soldier's Bearing to 6-8% instead of 8-14%, and Slayer's Bearing to 18-25% instead of 20-30%.
    * Titan's Strength: Now increases Strength by 2-10% instead of 3-15%.
    * Grim Satisfaction: Now regains 2 power per second for 1-5 seconds.
    * Proper Timing: Now only affects Physical attacks.
    They killed combo crit+discharge thnks
    But it isnt really huge nerf of champion - main his features wasnt affected

RIFTBLADE
    * Flamespear: No longer has a damage over time component and had its damage values updated.
    * Frost Strike: Now set up as an Elemental attack so it takes advantage of Riftblade abilities that affect Elemental attacks. Cooldown increased to 6 seconds, debuff that increases damage increased to 25%, but damage increase only triggers for the Riftblade who applied it with Frost Strike.
    * Thunderstrike: Now set up as an Elemental attack so it takes advantage of Riftblade abilities that affect Elemental attacks.
    * Blade of Elemental Affinity: Fixed a bug causing this to not be affected by Elemental Flux.
    Cant say something but it isnt looks very dangerous for riftblade...but maybe im wrong

VOID KNIGHT
    * Replenish, Soul Feast, Grisly Works, That Which Doesn't Kill Me, No Permission to Die, Spoils of the Hunt, Karmic Resolution, and Tip the Balance: No longer trigger Quality Care.
    * Potions no longer trigger Quality Care.
    * Furious Rage: All ranks now function properly.
    * Fusion of Flesh: Values increased.
    * Empower: Removed.
    * Catalyze, Fusion of Flesh, Unstable Reaction, and Shock Burst: Moved lower in the root ability progression.
    * Singularity - New Ability: Reduces incoming non-physical damage by 50% for 2-10 seconds.
    * Pact Conversion now increases Pacts by 1-3 instead of 2-6.

Not bad they killed empower and now not so easy to gain pacts for discharge. Not bad.

well what you you open up with then paralyzing strike? but then thats going to reduces the stun of foul play since the diminishing return, as for jagged strike no way is it only a pve skill, its a amazing opener for pvp aswell, you might not agree but i found a decent way to kill most classes.I'm happy with my 400 damage a tick than a foul play so that would be really 6 seconds before the target could do anything.

I fully understand some people wants to see massive high numbers with insane burst but i cant see that happening anytime soon but if thats the case the warrior forums is that way <------ but for me im happy with the dot bleeds and only losing to tank spec warriors
    Yes im disagree with your opinion about jagged strike - but it isnd bad - its normal when people got his own opinion and can argue it.

I want to see normal skills. Not like +2% physical damage. And i want to get normal heal debuff for assasin ( assasin is killer yeah? why nightblade got those debuff - i cant understand).
    I want to fix some stupid thing in sin tree - +15% from behinf for savage strike for example

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by AvdielZion View Post
    It's ok, they will soon realize that this is not WoW and will rethink their strategy.
    Give it time, have a little faith.

P.S. a rogue tried for 1 min to kill my bard. He would have killed me in the end, but come on, we were in a warfront, there's a high chance a player will look back on healers or someone re-spawns and will tear you a new one with a healer at his side.

*Takes a deep breath*

*SIGH*

/Earn skills, earn experience - then you will find out whats good and whats bad. You clearly havent tried a rogue/mage/cleric dps, your the kinda person that tried the warrior and went OMG in low level, and looked at the soul three going EVEN more OMG, but try looking at other trees aswell.

*SIGH!!*
    The Zwoop tHEzWOOP Thezwoop tHEZWOOP TheZwoop ThezwooP THEzwoop theZWOOP thezwOOp THeZWooP thEzwOOp tHeZwOoP ThezwOOp THEzWOOp

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast