+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't pick souls, not even a calling.

Shadowlander

Default Can't pick souls, not even a calling.

Hiho

As the title says, cant even pick a calling. Ive tried them all but I think that every calling is fun. The thing is, I'll be playing with a group of friends and none of them wants to be healer. We'll probably be focused on pvp and hopefully alot of world pvp. Is world pvping with a group of friends "good" without a dedicated healer? Could for example a chloromancer handle it? I dont really think that being a healer is fun, but we probably need one. Should I play a healer or should I just play what I think is fun? Suggestions and stories with experience is appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    ZinZain

Telaran

If you are looking to do World PVP I think a Chloromancer with a DPS second soul would be a great choice. it gives you the ability to do some hard core healing when you need it, but to still be a nuker when it isn't called for.

If you need a dedicated healer for World PVP is highly debated, it really depends how large scale you are hoping to get into and how long you plan to fight for.

Shadowlander

Thanks for your insight
    Will try out chloro

Telaran

It seems to me that any group trying to run around and PvP without a healer of some sort is going to be in trouble. Except maybe a stealth ganking group that just runs when real opposition actually shows up. There are a number of callings/souls that allow you to heal while doing some dps (bard, for example), which would be a decent compromise. Not as good as having a dedicated healer, but better than nothing.

If you don't want to deal with mana, go full Bard. Steady HPS, and some burst healing (with a 5point combo) and killer buffs would make you a star for any WorldPvp. and who doesn't like to kill things with Music!?

Shadowlander

Could try bard aswell, thanks

Totally agree with Vladger. Groups and raids always have a spot for a Bard.
    Everyone want the buffs they have and the healing is very steady. You can even burst heal with Virtuoso.

On the other side Chloromancers have more instant heals and even a battle ress.

Good luck with trying out both.

Champion of Telara

bard is hands down the best pvp healer. they have to press 1 button every 30 seconds in order to put out the same group hps that a cleric focusing on group healing will burn himself out of mana in less than a minute to do.

+ Reply to Thread