+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Full time Healers shout out!

Soulwalker

Default Full time Healers shout out!

Been a healer in every MMO I've played since the BETA of EQ1. Looks like Inquis will have the ability to go pure heal spec and that makes me..... wet?

Salute!

I usually have a healer as my main, then have a tank as my first alt (for 2-boxing on a second account)

I end up playing every class eventually.
    Dual Targeting - The Targeting System of the Modern MMO

If the Lord of the Rings movie trilogy was made by today's MMO designers, the first 8 hours would be condensed into 30 minutes, and the last hour would be stretched out over 8.5 hours. It would be all about 'The Ending' and not about 'The Journey'.

Healer here. I wouldn't expect the Inquisitor to be your pure healer though. Seems much more life-tappy to me. I dunno where you got this "pure heal spec" from but I haven't read that anywhere.

Anyway, looking forward to a healer that is a little more CC focused than damage focused like the Inquisitor. I'd find that more fun.

I could only really claim to be part-time, since I always end up trying every class just to experience them.

But my first (and main) character is usually a healer.
    Eldran, Destroyer of Worlds! (TM pending)

I play a healer most of the time, but try other classes so that I understand them, which helps me be a better healer.

I consider myself to be a full time healer but not for years, I started in MMO's with a tank to later swap to healer because my guild required it. I ended up liking the archtype much more than tanking so I stayed with what I liked However I am not much of a direct healer, I don't find that really enjoyable so depending on what classes they bring to the table for us I might decide to pick something else.

Regards,
    Kalbuir

I played healer most of the time in the past few years in my MMO life. But I have no clue what I will play in Rift, the other classes sounds interesting too
    Telarapedia - The original german Rift Wiki

Leader of "Gilde Gothic" in Rift

I love healing, I love how hard it is to level, the rush of always being on the brink of virtual death. It helps me get my adrenaline fix in a safe, constructive way. I may make a DD or tank on the side to let out my more aggressive side, though I tend to just make two healers one a hybrid and another full healing.
    "The insignificant things are the most easily forgotten."

Playing most of the time a healer class and looking forward to see a smart Shaman class or something like the Disciple (VG). Also love to check out other altclasses as well.

Usually have a healer as my main, but I also like the utility classes (bards etc.) and like to try each class as I like to understand them...makes for easier healing. That said, if I find a class I fall in love with that will be my main and my healer 2nd So I guess I can just "say" instead of "shout".
    If you say plz instead of please, I say no because it's shorter than yes.

Healer addict here! I'll probably play every healing class, then decide which is my favorite.

Official Rift Fan Site Operator Ciovala's Avatar

Healer addict here! I don't mind playing 'utility' classes, either, though. Definitely looking forward to find out about all of the different healers that will be in Rift and what the playstyles are like. I do hope it's a bit of an improvement from 'wack a mole', though.

A wiki is only as good as its contributors won't you help?
    The original Rift Wiki - EN DE FR
    [Add a guild] [Add an Item] [Add a Quest]

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator Arithion's Avatar

Mmm probably 3/4 time healer.

If there's no pure utility class, I'll play a healer or a healer hybrid. Like the classes
    The Rift Podcast Site

Telarapedia | RiftIRC
    Level 50 Bahmi Warrior - Greybriar - Primal

I'm usually the Tanking type, but playing a Fury in EQ2 was incredibly fun. I'm very excited to heal my brains out with magical leaves once again!

Gavriel Venitiago
    Honor the Sword of Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Narelius View Post
    I'm usually the Tanking type, but playing a Fury in EQ2 was incredibly fun. I'm very excited to heal my brains out with magical leaves once again!
    Yes! Furies are teh awesome! I really really really hope we get a Fury-like class in this game. I loved being able to deal damage and heal with the best of them at the same time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast