+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Builds for solo Rifting

Telaran

Default Builds for solo Rifting

Anyone have any builds that they have that do pretty well for soloing rifts? I would really like to be able to do all 5 stages solo, but I realize even minor rifts aren't intended for that. Anyone gotten close?

Quote Originally Posted by Juicebox View Post
    Anyone have any builds that they have that do pretty well for soloing rifts? I would really like to be able to do all 5 stages solo, but I realize even minor rifts aren't intended for that. Anyone gotten close?
    Rifts scale to the number of people on the server, if your the only one about, soloable versions should popup. When i play really early and theres no one in the zone I can solo most of them with my warrior build. Once people start appearing they get harder - which is ok, as theres more people to jump in and help
    "There is too much hype these days. When people donít know much about something, they tend to fill in the blanks the way they want them to be filled in. They are almost always disappointed" - Will Wright

My Shaman/Justicar/Warden does fantasticly well in rifts.

Major's he still does fine as long as i'm a few levels over the rift.
    Beta Participated: SW:TOR, RIFT,EQ2:SF, EQ2:TSO, AoC, STO, GW, RO
    Veteran of: SWTOR, AOC (again), STO, EQ2, LOTRO, WAR, AoC, Van, DAoC, CoH, WOW, GW, Lin2, SWG, Lin1, AO, RO, EQ, UO, Medievia

+ Reply to Thread