+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need some opinions on choosing my class. (Rogue vs. Cleric)

Default Need some opinions on choosing my class. (Rogue vs. Cleric)

Hey all,

I'm having a hard time deciding between maining bard or doing a healing role. I've tried out cleric some, but for some reason I just don't like the basis of some souls. (I know this sounds totally weird...) I really don't like to heal with "light" based abilities...but it seems one of the better specs for healing is maining the sentinel soul with pur. and warden. I really like warden...but the way people talk about it in guides they don't seem like they will be that great in PVE versus other builds. A lot of people say it is great for PVP which I can see, but I'd like to be able to be accepted as a warden doing both. (Not sure if I can be? :\ )

I'm also interested in bard cause it seems very well rounded...it can do well in all types of content and it has a nice feel to it. Plus I like the lore of it! The only two down sides to bard though is: 1. I think this soul will be overpopulated...thus minimizing the chances I have to be "wanted" 2. I don't know how well it would do in PVP situation trying to keep a fellow player up against someone else (I will be playing with my BF and he loves to pvp and love to have a support that can keep him up which I normally can in other games ;) )

I come here today to ask your opinions on Warden healing and Bard support...

Is bard viable in all content areas? How do you feel about Warden healing in PVE vs other healers?

Ty in advance.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Rizal View Post
    Hey all,

I'm having a hard time deciding between maining bard or doing a healing role. I've tried out cleric some, but for some reason I just don't like the basis of some souls. (I know this sounds totally weird...) I really don't like to heal with "light" based abilities...but it seems one of the better specs for healing is maining the sentinel soul with pur. and warden. I really like warden...but the way people talk about it in guides they don't seem like they will be that great in PVE versus other builds. A lot of people say it is great for PVP which I can see, but I'd like to be able to be accepted as a warden doing both. (Not sure if I can be? :\ )

I'm also interested in bard cause it seems very well rounded...it can do well in all types of content and it has a nice feel to it. Plus I like the lore of it! The only two down sides to bard though is: 1. I think this soul will be overpopulated...thus minimizing the chances I have to be "wanted" 2. I don't know how well it would do in PVP situation trying to keep a fellow player up against someone else (I will be playing with my BF and he loves to pvp and love to have a support that can keep him up which I normally can in other games ;) )

I come here today to ask your opinions on Warden healing and Bard support...

Is bard viable in all content areas? How do you feel about Warden healing in PVE vs other healers?

Ty in advance.
    IMHO I think it depends on your playstyle and what is fun to you... Personally I am making a chloro/?/? tonight after work to try it out but I am a PVE type person so......

You've still got like 4-5 days, give both a shot
    Lotham City

+ Reply to Thread