+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good grind class / soul?

Soulwalker

Default Good grind class / soul?

Wondering if someone can point me in the right direction. I've tried several combos and a few are good but looking for other opinions. What class and soul would be best at just chopping down a mob that has the best survivability? Basically don't care how long it takes to kill a mob but like being able to pull a few and just knock em down 1 by 1. Been playing Paladin a bit and Reaver. Any suggestions? Thanks

Bard can kill multiple mobs easily with no down time. The problem is it is really slow, but if you don't mind that, then you are good to go.

You could also go necromancer and have the pet tank multiple mobs. You have 3 pretty good heals to keep it up as well as good mana regain abilities leading to no down time. I would say elemental as well, but it doesn't have a good self heal like necro does.
    Last edited by Xvvt; 02-17-2011 at 07:10 AM.

Telaran

Melee Cleric seems to be really efficient - main points in druid and then some in Justicar to heal yourself for a percentage of the damage you do.

Nice pets - fairie that heals you, then fairie that heals any allies, then Satyr that's about 11 feet tall and cleaves multiple mobs at once.

You wear chain, have a magic shield, 2 self heals (one's a HoT), and some nice slows and stuns if you need to run away!

Not suffering any downtime, rarely need to drink and you kill things pretty fast.

Ascendant

Warlock is another good one, mana is your only downtime... you can heal yourself and steal health from your enemies, and even your mana isn't a big issue because you use multiple DoT's which have low mana cost.

Warlock/Chloro/Archon has 4 DoT's, two of which heal the caster, as well as increased armor and health from Archon... so you can essentially make a tough, life-stealing character almost like a Reaver from the Warrior line.

Rift Disciple

Having leveled my bard to 30 using 0 point ranger for the pet, it's easily the most survivable soul I've tried. As another person said, you can take on 2-4 mobs of even level with no problem and no downtime. It's not even a real challenge. :P

(We's gonna get nerfed.)

Rift Chaser

chloro/lock/nec or chloro/lock/ele work fine too...can take awhile to take things out but continuous heals while dpsing and mana tap makes it easy mode

For a Rogue - I am going Ranger, Marksman, and Riftstalker and for Cleric - I am going Shaman, Justicar, and Druid. I am not sure about Mage and Warrior.

Shadowlander

Bladedancer/Assassin/Riftstalker

if you want to have zero down time, good dps, and the ability to handle 3-4 mobs at the same time without potions.

+ Reply to Thread