+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard question....

Telaran

Default Bard question....

1.) "Based on weapon damage".... My melee weapon or ranged weapon?

2.) Do my spells/attacks get increased by dexterity and attack power or caster stats like intel?

3.) If I want to be dps/support, whats a good melee combo and whats a good range combo with bard?

4.) Any macros to cast all my motifs at once?

Telaran

Default anyone know????

Anyone know at all????

I don't! but I didn't want to see you hanging like that.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Isomer View Post
    1.) "Based on weapon damage".... My melee weapon or ranged weapon?

2.) Do my spells/attacks get increased by dexterity and attack power or caster stats like intel?

3.) If I want to be dps/support, whats a good melee combo and whats a good range combo with bard?

4.) Any macros to cast all my motifs at once?

1) there has been alot of debate around this, people have been saying that when you are at ranged your ranged weapon counts and when you are in melee your melee weapons count.. Some others say that you need to take the ranger soul to get the spells to benefit from ranged weapons..

2) Your spells get increased by dex

3) well.. I dont think it would be a good idea to be some sort of melee damager with the bard, I would rather go full support as bard, and then you can still do some decent dmg with Coda of wrath.. But eventhough, I think that Nightblade and riftstalker makes a good addition to the bard for some extra dmg in nightblade and some extra survivability in Riftstalker

4) there are no macros to make you cast all your motifs at once, but what is the big deal? all other classes use something on every cooldown aswell.. This is just some awesome buffs you have to keep on your group/raid that actually matters a whole lot...
    Last edited by Oceanemotion; 02-15-2011 at 11:22 AM.

bard/ranger/marksman = win

infact, 1 v 1 i put them over saboteurs in pvp barring an unlucky stream of crits by the saboteur. marksman speed = amazing, ranger pet = diesel and bard songs/heals = OP on a ranged class with a super powerful pet.

+ Reply to Thread