+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Highest single target dps?

Question Highest single target dps?

what is the Highest single target dps as of beta 6? i looks like its changing a lot. Also what are the best aoe souls?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by snubi View Post
    what is the Highest single target dps as of beta 6? i looks like its changing a lot. Also what are the best aoe souls?
    For AoE I would check out Stormcalller or Pyro souls. As far as best single target I think the jury is still out on that one. My guess is Champ/Paragon/Sin/NB/Pyro/Sab (burst). The Champ seems to be putting up the highest crit numbers but I have seen a equal level Nightblade put up similar crit numbers (1kish range, at 35) Im sure others might be better just seems these get talked about the most as high DPS.

Rift Disciple

Warriors > all

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Victoire View Post
    Warriors > all
    As I said in a thread before...please clarify what you mean by that. All warrior Souls do not have THE MAX dps....point your finger properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Victoire View Post
    Warriors > all
    Oh man. That paladin DPS really wrecks kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixfeetdeep View Post
    For AoE I would check out Stormcalller or Pyro souls. As far as best single target I think the jury is still out on that one. My guess is Champ/Paragon/Sin/NB/Pyro/Sab (burst). The Champ seems to be putting up the highest crit numbers but I have seen a equal level Nightblade put up similar crit numbers (1kish range, at 35) Im sure others might be better just seems these get talked about the most as high DPS.

What about Marksman/ranger/assa ? i thought that was considered one of the highest dpsing soul builds

What about Marksman/ranger/assa ? i thought that was considered one of the highest dpsing soul builds
    marksman/ranger/x is not only the highest dps, it is at ranged... it's really broken right now...

otherwise paragon/champ/rift is probably 2nd cause DW > all for melee and they just seem to do it the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Delolith View Post
    As I said in a thread before...please clarify what you mean by that. All warrior Souls do not have THE MAX dps....point your finger properly.
    When people are talking about dps, I am sure they didn't mean tank souls.

Otherwise, my chloromancer has a word with you, or dominator, or archon.

Telaran

champion/paragon/riftblade is amazing dw is awesome!!!

+ Reply to Thread