+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Class Progression

Rift Chaser

Default Class Progression

Just wanted to get peoples thoughts as you level do you go for maxing out certain tier skills or just enough to unlock the next tier? i know most classes you gain new abilities but is it sometimes better to max out certain stats before gaining those abilities?

Quote Originally Posted by trammer View Post
    Just wanted to get peoples thoughts as you level do you go for maxing out certain tier skills or just enough to unlock the next tier? i know most classes you gain new abilities but is it sometimes better to max out certain stats before gaining those abilities?
    I was always the guy who maxed before moving on but I have a few builds I might move to the next tier before maxing.

Quote Originally Posted by trammer View Post
    I don't put any points in skills "just because they're there". If they're not doing anything to improve my character or letting me take higher skills, i'm not wasting points just to have "the full row maxed".
    Are you clueless? Is this your first day on forums? Do you have trouble reading sentences? Then this guide to soul selection is for you!
    For raw and uncensored rift foruming action go to: http://www.riftflames.com

+ Reply to Thread