+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Mage - pointless class?

  1. #1
    Banned kyris_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    357

    Unhappy Mage - pointless class?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1DiiQVu1E4

    This video just shows how bloody weak mages are

  2. #2
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    149

    Default

    Omg..mages are so pathetic. Seriously, only 3 mobs at once? You better /reroll come launch cause mages are dead..


    Seriously though. Nice vid

    Lock/Chloro?
    Tell you what, you remove the dps from Warriors and make them tanks only, and I'll stop being a Rogue tank. Until then, we finally have multiple roles instead of one. Get over it..

  3. #3
    Banned kyris_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inexist View Post
    Omg..mages are so pathetic. Seriously, only 3 mobs at once? You better /reroll come launch cause mages are dead..


    Seriously though. Nice vid

    Lock/Chloro?
    lock/elementalist actually ^^

    thanks

    p.s buff mages! i want to be able to aoe the entire zones.

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple DarkJuggalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyris_ View Post
    lock/elementalist actually ^^

    thanks

    p.s buff mages! i want to be able to aoe the entire zones.


    dont post stuff like this! i want to be the only mage

  5. #5
    Telaran T1G3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyris_ View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1DiiQVu1E4

    This video just shows how bloody weak mages are
    How many times are you going to re-post the same thread today?

  6. #6
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    88

    Default

    So, mages can kill mobs 6 levels below their own level with relative ease? Surely, we need a nerf!
    Last edited by kandiff; 02-15-2011 at 05:07 AM.
    Cut my online RPG teeth in LPMUDs, playing and coding. Geting to max level in under 200d /played is too fast! We need FFA PVP and proper death penalty! (not really)

  7. #7
    Banned kyris_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T1G3R View Post
    How many times are you going to re-post the same thread today?
    Over 9000.

  8. #8
    Rift Disciple Flaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    192

    Default

    I hope this is a trolling thread. Or is a PvE clip of you farming guards 6 levels lower supposed to show something exceptional about the mage?
    WAR: FLAMING RR79 BW | Stop Hammertime RR63 IB
    Aion: Flaming 50 Sorc | Yowza 50 Assassin/50 Gladiator


    Flamu <Happy Hour> - Prestige Rank 6 - Whitefall PvP

  9. #9
    Plane Touched Wkote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming View Post
    I hope this is a trolling thread. Or is a PvE clip of you farming guards 6 levels lower supposed to show something exceptional about the mage?
    First I thought he was honest and agreed after watching the vid. Since it was a terrible display :<

    Then I realized he's been sarcastic!

    Which I found kinda funny. Since the vid really shows us nothing.

  10. #10
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming View Post
    I hope this is a trolling thread. Or is a PvE clip of you farming guards 6 levels lower supposed to show something exceptional about the mage?
    weren't guards doing just ridiculous damage in beta6? Those looked more like normal opposing faction npc's but if they were guards then the display was actually fairly impressive. Otherwise not so much.

  11. #11
    Plane Touched Wkote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orakio View Post
    weren't guards doing just ridiculous damage in beta6? Those looked more like normal opposing faction npc's but if they were guards then the display was actually fairly impressive. Otherwise not so much.
    Since when is PvE ever that impressive? :<

    just sayin'

  12. #12
    Rift Chaser Lucieus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wkote View Post
    Since when is PvE ever that impressive? :<

    just sayin'
    Agreed. Video is not impressive if it's PvE and very boring. PvE requires no skill.

  13. #13
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wkote View Post
    Since when is PvE ever that impressive? :<

    just sayin'
    When it was against mobs 6 lvls below the person playing that's when. I mean , anyone can kill stuff their own level but when its green mobs , I get chills..

  14. #14
    Plane Touched Denny Crane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    285

    Default

    well yes i agree with the OP, if you're having a hard time killing mobs 6 levels lower than you you could probably use a bit of a buff.

  15. #15
    Plane Touched mordd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyris_ View Post
    lock/elementalist actually ^^

    thanks

    p.s buff mages! i want to be able to aoe the entire zones.
    you are really bragging about killing mobs 6 levels lower then you and you think this is good?
    Mordon
    FINAL BOSS





+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts