+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need help with Ranger/Assassin/Riftstalker build.

Default Need help with Ranger/Assassin/Riftstalker build.

Hey All,

I've played all of the Beta events up to this point and I'm thinking of playing a Ranger for release. I've come up with this build so far: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...VMscuxkskqz.Vz

It's got all the major abilities from the Ranger tree, the Assassin passives for damage plus poison and permanent stealth along with Riftstalker for the Teleport, Endurance buff and another passive for Attack Power.

I like the idea of have a 10% bonus to crit right from the get go. If anyone has some thoughts or suggestions on this let me know. I think this build will be great for PvE and PvP and maximizes DPS.

Cheers.

Xes
    Telaran

If you plan on participating in Player Vs Player I would suggest you take Foul Play because there will times when you get charged and snared or rooted / stunned - escape artist isn't always up either. That's my personal opinion.

EDIT: I plan on sticking with Assassin / MM / Ranger and eventually getting to a similar build.
    Last edited by Xes; 02-14-2011 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xes View Post
    If you plan on participating in Player Vs Player I would suggest you take Foul Play because there will times when you get charged and snared or rooted / stunned - escape artist isn't always up either. That's my personal opinion.

EDIT: I plan on sticking with Assassin / MM / Ranger and eventually getting to a similar build.
    That is why I took Blinding Powder in the assassin line. I figure that would be just as effective. Should give me just enough time to back away and start lighting them up again.

I actually really like that build, I think i'll give it a try next beta

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Mord View Post
    That is why I took Blinding Powder in the assassin line. I figure that would be just as effective. Should give me just enough time to back away and start lighting them up again.
    I have used a similar build with A/MM/Ranger for pvp.. Hasted shot followed by Blinding Power is great for getting your target back at range, follow with Crippling Shot and its pure win.

+ Reply to Thread