+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just a simple question regarding the pets.

Default Just a simple question regarding the pets.

There are a few builds I've done/played with that had one of the pet souls as my third soul and were there mostly for the pet. I've been hearing that the lesser pets will only go up to a rank that increases their possible level to 30, is this true? And if so... does anyone think that perhaps this should be changed?

Plane Walker

yes it's true. no i don't think they should change it. if you want a good pet put more point into the pet soul.

Rift Disciple

They should do it for more than the pets in order to be consistent; other lower level skills in specs that haven't been highly specced should become weaker and resisted more as well.

No it needs to cap out, people with 1-10 points into a pet tree at max level should not have a lvl 50 pet. Pets are annoying as hell to healers with the constant ticks of damage giving spell push back. In a 10v10 if everyone had a pet they would all just need to sick it on a cleric to take him out without even attacking him.

If you want a pet, you should be forced to put the majority of your points into a pet build.
    http://i.imgur.com/86jTP.png
    Cerberus Officer Join us you know you want to~ Guild Info
    Glove / Cleric / Defiant / Briarcliff PvP

+ Reply to Thread