+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Warrior nerfing time?

Default Warrior nerfing time?

Warriors are overpowered . Why? Just read the root skills of the souls .

Warriors have debuff healing on crits (it means that with 1 critted aoe, all targets suffer of this debuff), ranged dps skills with cast istant no GCD wich builds 1 attack point and after finisher (melee or ranged). Charge that stuns target, or root + aoe fear. Skills with 100% crit (this means -50% in healing on target). Void Knight is simply ridiculous. 2 skill = -2000 mana point to a target (with cast istant and 20m) or, if the player is skilled, can cast a discharge with 10 pacts +160% damage with 100% crit chance and +65% in its strength (almost a .kill on that player) with the pull+root cast istant and so on for all the warrior souls.

Someone could say that Dominator has lots of CC, more than warrior but the point is that warrior has all its debuff-cc with istant cast, mage no ^^. With 2+ seconds of casting, the target can be everywhere or interrupted the cast.

Clerics canít heal a target with -50% of healing on him FOR 15 SEC. Casting the healing spell with 3 sec it should heal for 1200 non crit more or less. With debuff it is 600, so in 3 seconds, I healed for 600 Ė 900 (crit). In 3 seconds the target gets 3 skills + finisher, more than 600 HP healed from me (for example a friend of mine that uses a warrior (champ+paragon), his finisher crits for 1400 damage with his spec).

Another point is mana vs energy. Warrior and rouge have unlimited energy (5 second they are full), mages and clerics no, especially if a VK is near them.

Warrior players could say whatever they want, but they are too much OP.

Those are some warrior specs that developer should balance (first of all the debuff healing). Of course there are also other umbalanced spec, just need some time to find them.

Void + Champion (melee Ė ranged dps with root+fear aoe, debuff healing)
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...ubz.E0czoRMGbz

Void + Riftblade (ranged dps. Spear + spear + pact conversion (8 pacts) -> discharge (600-900 damage) or unstable reaction with 10 pacts is boosted of 150% + 10% for VK passive + 50% for non fisical skill from RB. On a cleric it means 1054 damage over 6 sec(heís also silenced), 10 pacts -> discharge = .kill)
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...ubz.xGszdoMhdz

Void + Paladin (block = heal = pact, or attack point = pact -> discharge 500-800 damage)
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...ubz.E00uooVs0d

Champion + Paragon (version 01)
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...oRMh.xezsuAzsR

Champion + Paragon (version 02) (lots of skills with 100% crit + debuff healing + aoe damage skills with 100% crit on wich he cast debuff healing)
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...hudz.xezsuAzoo

I wonder why Cleric was nerfed\balanced after the 2nd beta, rogue are starting to get balancing now, mages need a little empowerement but warriors never revised when they have obvious unbalanced trees .

Just to know, but why clerics canít have for 2 points that when they cast a heal they take -50% of all damages for 15 sec? Is it umbalanced? Mmmmmmm, strange couse it is the same thing of championís debuff healing but mirrored.

NB: I have a cleric, so I know what it means no mana with 2 skill or cast an heal and it is almost useless. All damages reported comes from 2 friends of mine with warriors (lvl 35) except from unstable reaction, but it is a simple mathematic count ( 502+210% (150+50+10) = 1054 without other bonuses or crit).

get over it

So you are whining because warriors has cc like 1 healing debuff?

Get over it.

Noone wants a battle that lasts forever where one side can not kill the other side because healing is too power full.

What about all the stuns that rouges has? What about all the cc and healing and armours that mages has? What about all the crit chance that can be found in clerics, rouges and mages but not in warriors?

You are a troll.
    Defiant, since I trust in knowledge.
    Defiant, since religion is false.

Doesn't every class have a healing soul, but warriors.

Rift Master

Presenting an argument to nerf warriors based on their healing debuff is pretty silly considering there are like 11 other healing debuffs from other classes. Just put a templar soul in and put 5 points into resilient and:
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffycalico View Post
    get over it

Plane Touched

Warriors are doing more dps than rogues and mages and it's not right. Never a plate class with a lot of armor, hp and survivability should outdps a rogue or a mage with crap armor and low hp.

Rift Disciple

get over it get over it get over it..... thats no answer thats bs!

there are some valid points to be looked at and I guess trion will once we get max level and some thing got out of hand.

regards

Rift Chaser

What a bunch of nobodies! If there's are time to whine or complain then it's certainly now while we're still in beta. Instead of positive or negative reply or stating your own opinion on matter, you get "Get over it" response. There's a burning building near your place and someone is yelling "Someone please help" and you say get over it. That how usefull your comment was!
    I do agree some warrior combos were overpowered during beta 6 and i'd like it if devs would look into them. If some rogue soul can be considered overpowered then warriors soul can too.
    Last edited by Snugglewuggle; 02-14-2011 at 03:36 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Hilding View Post
    get over it get over it get over it..... thats no answer thats bs!

there are some valid points to be looked at and I guess trion will once we get max level and some thing got out of hand.

regards
    I guess TRION will, once we get to MAX LEVEL, and *IF* some things get out of hand. So why are people complaining about balance issues at the random leveling points we get stuck at in beta? No dev team is going to spend alot of time worried about level 20 and 30 pvp balance when they could be working on MAX LEVEL pvp balance.

The dev team at Trion has played/worked on/balanced every MMO anyone in these forums has ever played. To think you stumbled upon a major oversight in your last beta event or warfront that they dont know about is kind of ridiculous.

Soulwalker

Sooo need nerft to rogue... they got debuff reduce 50% heal... need be nerf rogue!!!!... ahhhh and mage... they can heal him self!!!! Class need heal debuff and heal buff
    Last edited by Nightcrowler; 02-14-2011 at 03:48 AM.

Whining and complaining is still not acceptable even if it's during the beta. Constructive criticism is what the devs are after to guide their decisions in making changes. Warriors do have some powerful abilities; they can CC and close gaps and do some decent damage. But after playing one and playing against a few, they aren't really much more potent than a lot of other class combos. Especially if they don't have someone healing them, they can be kited and killed rather quickly. If they're a champion/x/x combo, they probably don't have much more hp than other classes in pvp. If they are a tank combo, then they will be harder to kill, but don't do nearly the burst damage.

The notion that a plate class shouldn't do as much damage as a cloth or leather class is just wrong. Rogues and mages are balanced through other means; their damage does not scale inversley with their armor rating. That would be a terrible way to gague class balance.

Shadowlander

I have played both cleric and warrior souls and cleric has allot more survivebility then my warrior ever had, ooops 1 to many mobs and its hasta la visty warrior, whereas for cleric its push on trough and over it. It took 25 lvls to start getting the cleric feel of survivebilty i had from lvl 3 onward.

And this is from personal experiance and not from my "friends both play a ..." ...no no unless you havent played it yourself its just biased crap from getting owned once or twice by you dont know how many people were beating the **** out of you on a warfront at the same time of your death.

Take a warrior next beta event and try it, you make it sound like we have ALL those abilities all the time no matter what spec we run and have always just that perfect +1move skill for any encounter to counter any +0move another class brings to the table and if someone pulls out a +2move we instantly counter it with a +4move and kill them on the spot.

oh and just so you know
    Spear + spear + pact conversion (8 pacts)
    thats 4 pacts, not 8 so do yourself a favor and play a voidknight starting at lvl 1, youll quickly be playing your cleric again.

Plane Touched

If someone is kiting your warrior you should reroll, a warrior have all the tools to charge, snare, root and pull any ranged class. And I won't even talk about the CC and snare breaks.
    This talk about beta is BS Warriors are doing a lot more dps in the ALPHA server, they are testing the endgame right now and Trion is nerfing on demand, it's not about endgame balance.

Plane Touched

In 3 seconds you can put out 3 AP building skills + finisher? I guess in your version of Rift there is no global cooldown, because in the one we play doing that takes 4.5 seconds. Also, that 160% damage Discharge with 100% crit... what? Is that some kind of weird Champion build that doesn't exist with the current level cap and is probably bad at L50, too? Then you go on to spout BS about how Discharge with 8 pacts hits for 600-900, yeah, perhaps it does, WITH THE L50 BUILD YOU SUGGESTED WOULD USE IT.

Please, if you're going to whine, at least know what you're talking about first. Making these misguided QQ posts only makes you look like a dumbass who needs to L2P.
    Last edited by Frein; 02-14-2011 at 04:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisheer View Post
    If someone is kiting your warrior you should reroll, a warrior have all the tools to charge, snare, root and pull any ranged class. And I won't even talk about the CC and snare breaks.
    This talk about beta is BS Warriors are doing a lot more dps in the ALPHA server, they are testing the endgame right now and Trion is nerfing on demand, it's not about endgame balance.
    Those are all 20m ranges, its not our fault people can't kite from 30m's away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast