+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My thoughts on pvp souls

Default My thoughts on pvp souls

I like the fact that they are partially mandatory for pvp. They aren't really i guess, but it makes the pvp side of the game not have as many random abilities to deal with cause people will want all the bonuses from the pvp soul instead of getting extra cc and group buffs/heals.

The roles of each player will be set in pvp even more so then in pve. Just think about how many abilites people are gonna have when they use all three souls that aren't pvp compared to the pvpers who put plenty into the pvp soul tree.

I agree. I like the concept of the PvP souls and the way they are structured. I have seen countless threads of people whining about how they think they should have a 4th soul slot just for pvp as you loose soo many moves by speccing deep into a tree in the pvp soul.

But thats whats so great about it. The further you go into the tree, the more damage/survivability you get, but at the same time you loose points that could have been invested in other trees for more control or damage. Players have to find the perfect balance between their souls. If you put 21 points into the pvp soul, then OFC you are going to be lacking in other areas. Finding the balance is half the fun.

The pvp soul was genius. Now they can balance pvp and pve separately. And the four branches in pvp soul still allow some diversity.
    PVPimpin' Ain't PVEasy!

Holla Holla Get Dolla

+ Reply to Thread