+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nightblade and MM synergy?

Default Nightblade and MM synergy?

I was wondering if the weapon enchantments, heat retention, etc worked well in conjunction with Marksman abilities for a pvp dps build. Seems like it would increase the dps of marksman quite a bit. Was thinking Marksman/NB/ 5 Rift for the 15% attack power and teleport.
    "Death is lighter than a feather. Duty is heavier than a mountain."

Was thinking something like this:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...xM.V.E0toqzVhb
    "Death is lighter than a feather. Duty is heavier than a mountain."

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Eldratch View Post
    Looks decent, I would take 1 point out of the Riftstalker and grab Strafe or Dark Containment or improved repelling shot. Melted Skin looks kinda suck but I havent tested it, I would move those points somewhere else. Can maybe take 1 from heat retention too 80% is almost automatic... But its looks like a fun build

Opening from stealth with dark malody and building up heat retention with the 30% proc buff and the 15% more dmg from the first 10 pts is a major dmg boost (60%ish, 70%ish if you use non-physical finisher) just from the NB tree. Unstable state ony buffs your weapon enchantment and your snare unless you buy flams thrust or use blazing strike finshers. Have to buy it to get heat retention though. The dmg upgrade from heat retention will only affect your non-physical attacks too so auto attacks (weak) and your ranged NB skills are about it, the 30% dmg finishers might be worth it though.
    Last edited by Sixfeetdeep; 02-13-2011 at 02:34 PM.

+ Reply to Thread