+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How many have you seen out in the Rift World?

Soulwalker

Default How many have you seen out in the Rift World?

I have been playing with all the points im allowed to into bard, and plan to play full bard at launch. My question is mostly in my tittle. How many full bards do you see running around ? When I say full bard I mean from what you can tell. If you are wondering why does it matter how many are have you seen . I'm asking because I am only interested in playing rouge class because of bard soul. This is the only one I am interested, well I go bard or I go mage ( my normal in mmo's) .

Sorry for grammar and spelling typing from my phone, and it likes to change words on me. Its so damn picky

50 Rogue ♫

Soulwalker

Thank you for the reply

I didn't come across many, but then again with a lot of people just testing out different soul combinations, I'm not sure how representative it will be for the live release and/or endgame.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Groobie View Post
    I didn't come across many, but then again with a lot of people just testing out different soul combinations, I'm not sure how representative it will be for the live release and/or endgame.
    very true, guess its just going to have to be a guessing game.

Plane Walker

Bard doesn't seem like a leveling spec. What are you going to do, buff your opponent to death?

You won't see too many bards out in the world leveling, but as soon as you step foot in a warfront you will see 2 to 3 bards banging on their lutes.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post
    Bard doesn't seem like a leveling spec. What are you going to do, buff your opponent to death?

You won't see too many bards out in the world leveling, but as soon as you step foot in a warfront you will see 2 to 3 bards banging on their lutes.
    They kill a bit slower than if you spec into the other souls but I been doing this because I enjoy the bard all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Gustapholiz View Post
    I have been playing with all the points im allowed to into bard, and plan to play full bard at launch. My question is mostly in my tittle. How many full bards do you see running around ? When I say full bard I mean from what you can tell. If you are wondering why does it matter how many are have you seen . I'm asking because I am only interested in playing rouge class because of bard soul. This is the only one I am interested, well I go bard or I go mage ( my normal in mmo's) .

Sorry for grammar and spelling typing from my phone, and it likes to change words on me. Its so damn picky
    Every single Rogue out there can be a "full Bard" if they want to.

This is where Rift is different, In every other MMOs (pretty much) playing a bard/enchanter as your main was the easiest way to get into end-game, support classes were needed for raid content, but no one was rolling a support class as their main.

Full bard, I am a part of an awesome guild too though. Leveling has been fine through the betas. I also have utilized two other roles one for tanking and the other for PvP. I have seen a few others using bard souls while playing.

true true, cant gauge it from beta since people were testing it out... Though I would like to point out that your title did not have the word Bard at all

http://www.enjin.com/rift-signature-generator
    ***It is not easy being so forgiving***

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Mihal View Post
    true true, cant gauge it from beta since people were testing it out... Though I would like to point out that your title did not have the word Bard at all
    yes, this is very true thats why the mostly .(My question is mostly in my tittle)
    I do Apologize if it miss lead you.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post

The damage a Bard does is not that bad. Plenty of people who wish to play the soul at level 50 will level as one.

Honestly, anyone who tells you full Bard somehow can't hold their own solo, kill at a good (not insane, but good and solid) pace, and have great survivability - doesn't know what they're talking about.

Or doesn't know what they're doing.
    Last edited by Dominar; 02-13-2011 at 02:41 PM.

+ Reply to Thread