+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can you respec?

Soulwalker

Default Can you respec?

Say I choose (ignore combination). Ranger/marskman/bard. And start as ranger am I eventually able to respec and use either 3 as a primary? Like say be a bard pimary instead. Or do the soul trees
    Work I can put as many points into any tree I want and constantly change my combination?

Yes you can respec. This allows your souls to reset.
    Paranoia - Defiant on Gnarlwood - @Cromusz & @Paranoiaguild

Quote Originally Posted by splooge View Post
    Say I choose (ignore combination). Ranger/marskman/bard. And start as ranger am I eventually able to respec and use either 3 as a primary? Like say be a bard pimary instead. Or do the soul trees
    Work I can put as many points into any tree I want and constantly change my combination?
    Yes, you would go to a Calling Trainer, i think the choice is "Re-spend my soul points". This puts the 3 currently equipped Souls at zero points.

In addition, at level 13 you can obtain the other 5 Souls for your Calling, 1 at a time via quest in Sanctum/Meridian.

In addition, also at the Calling Trainer, you can "Buy another Role" which saves your current setup, and gives you 2nd set of 3 Souls as a blank slate. You can equip any 3 Soul that you have obtained and spend the points as you like.

Another thing to remember is that any Soul you have equipped, but with no points in it, can be swapped out for free, with another Soul you have obtained but do not have equipped yet.

You can combine these methods to good effect. For example, let's say you start out as Ranger/Marksman/Bard. You hit level 13 and also get the Riftstalker Soul and the Assassin Soul. Now, you can use the 1st option, and go Ranger/Marksman/Riftstalker. You can use the 3rd option to Buy another Role, and switch to Role #2, and go Bard/Riftstalker/Assassin. Later on, you could switch back to Role #1 and it restores the Ranger/Marksman/Riftstalker the way you had it.
    Last edited by Tiger; 02-13-2011 at 09:37 AM.

+ Reply to Thread