+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What classes are apparently 'OP'?

Soulwalker

Default What classes are apparently 'OP'?

Just out of curiosity, what is everyone considering to be overpowered atm? I see a lot about Sab but thats about all I can tell so far.

I'm not asking for my own use, I already picked what I like... I'm just curious about how good I should feel for killing certain people.

Zac
    Plane Touched

You are always OP, cause you can kill AI-mobs in Rift and feel good, too!

/sry, couldn't resist trolling, me bad, ignore post

Telaran

Play a mage and every other class seems OP.
    omg lolol one does not simply walk into mordor

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Souldew View Post
    Play a mage and every other class seems OP.
    Sad but true.

Telaran

Riftblade/Void Knight is the current faceroll spec.

Rift Chaser

Definition of OP: Any class that can you in PvP, all others are balanced just fine.

Champion of Telara

riftblade/void knight was OP in beta 6. i know, because i played one. but there was a bug that caused vk stacks to accumulate too fast. i'm positive they'll be fixed in b7.

Rift Disciple

If you want to faceroll alot of scrubbies 1v1, melee cleric against people who min/max and cant self heal you will faceroll anybody who doesnt have self sufficency. However i very much doubt there will be much 1v1 in RIFT aside from the occasional gank or duel, or random occurance running across a gaurdian solo (and having a fair fight NOT a gank)

So for warfront "OPness" I guess the cliche void/rift, or sabatour? nothing is really 1button i win at this point, because there is alot of diffrent combinations out there and will always be an answer for things

As for "OP" for dungeons, well its a MMO if you want to get into dungeon groups faster than you can type LFG roll a tank or healer nuff said =p

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Foxplay View Post
    If you want to faceroll alot of scrubbies 1v1, melee cleric against people who min/max and cant self heal you will faceroll anybody who doesnt have self sufficency. However i very much doubt there will be much 1v1 in RIFT aside from the occasional gank or duel, or random occurance running across a gaurdian solo (and having a fair fight NOT a gank)

So for warfront "OPness" I guess the cliche void/rift, or sabatour? nothing is really 1button i win at this point, because there is alot of diffrent combinations out there and will always be an answer for things

As for "OP" for dungeons, well its a MMO if you want to get into dungeon groups faster than you can type LFG roll a tank or healer nuff said =p
    dps clerics are always going to be OP in 1v1 but it's nothing to really worry about because those classes are not as good in WFs. specialization is always better than generalization, e.g. 2 damage dealers and a healer is going to be more effective than 3 self sufficient classes.

i suppose it might be annoying when i am out solo questing and i get ganked by a dps cleric, since i play on a pvp server, but i honestly believe that i can spec a warrior to counter them if i absolutely have to.

Rift Disciple

Riftblade, Voidknight.

Soulwalker

As said before DPS clerics will allways be nice becouse of their talent to both armor and dps aswell as healing them selfs and ofc 2dps and 1 healer will be better then 3 solo specs But who wants to rely on another player in a WF? If not joining as a group or somthing like that.

I love clerics just becouse they can rely on them selfs but will also have dual spec and be that Healer when teaming.

and OP will allways be : " The element of suprise " with any spec and any class.

Oly

No one knows what soul is the best, because Trion has been updating like their on crack, so all the souls we used to love or hate have changed. Look forward to the next open beta, there is a lot to explore!

Telaran

Rift/Vk can be successful by literally using 3 buttons. Its the stupidest thing ive ever seen in any mmo.

None of them
    Lotham City

Soulwalker

This makes me feel a bit sad... Riftblade was my choice for my tanker. Hadn't chosen VK for any of my builds, but RB was putting out quite nice damage, especially combined with paladins shield skills.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast