+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Best Class/Soul's for a Sith Inquisitor build?

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple Rebel230's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    185

    Default Best Class/Soul's for a Sith Inquisitor build?

    A sith inquisitor has very strong ranged elemental attacks, with ok melee skills, some cc.

  2. #2
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel230 View Post
    A sith inquisitor has very strong ranged elemental attacks, with ok melee skills, some cc.
    Well, haven't looked at that game so no idea how that class is meant to play. But the Rogue Nightblade and Warrior Riftblade both seem to match your little description. Both are melee and ranged hybrid souls and both use elemental based attacks. Nightblade also has some pretty good CC with Lost Hope and Dark Containment (I know little about Riftblade).
    Last edited by Kedon; 02-12-2011 at 01:58 PM.

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    175

    Default

    I think you may have posted in the wrong forums.

  4. #4
    Shield of Telara kidbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    788

    Default

    lulz.........................

  5. #5
    Shadowlander Byronyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    43

    Default

    I lol'd when I saw this.

  6. #6
    Plane Touched Helmstead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    247

    Default

    Yeah, I think your looking for the bioware forums. They are -----------------------> that way.

  7. #7
    Rift Disciple Rebel230's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    185

    Default

    with the exception of the 1 poster who tried to help, Ill never understand ppl like the other 3. I used a sith inquisitor to give a feel to what I like to play, and was looking for some guidance on how to build that concept in this games class/ soul system.

    lolz, and i lold is really pointless, if you think Im stupid for using a base of refrence to help people picture what I am looking for just ignore my post and troll someone else, I thought it would make it easier.

    again, I wanted to know if a solid ranged (electrical preferred but ranged dps is fine) along with decent melee dps and some cc is something I can build in this game. I dont expect to have a lightsaber....

  8. #8
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Nobody here knows what a sith inquisitor plays like because these aren't the TOR forums. I believe that's my point. If you could relate it to something from a game that, I dunno, has maybe already come out and played by the people here they could help you better.

  9. #9
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    21

    Default ok

    Just so you guys know this guy has made this post at least once a week and still thinks its funny.

  10. #10
    Sword of Telara Ts117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    804

    Default

    Tauran Shaman all the way. Mix in a little Vulcan mind meld and some Jean Grey and you are golden.

  11. #11
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    72

    Default

    I can say with absolute confidence my smuggler will be ganking the crap out of yo. ^_^

  12. #12
    Rift Disciple Rebel230's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zonzai View Post
    Nobody here knows what a sith inquisitor plays like because these aren't the TOR forums. I believe that's my point. If you could relate it to something from a game that, I dunno, has maybe already come out and played by the people here they could help you better.
    I have related it since my op.

    Strong Ranged class, prefer electric, but not a must because this isnt tor. Decent melee, and some CC. I mean really, all the bs responses simply because i call it a sith inquisitor, again as a point of refrence.

    I would say I have to eliminate mage, has no melee at all, and even warrior, because the ranged isminimal, even a riftblade, so i looking at the cleric line. So within that then, is there a really strong ranged cleric dps soul, a decent melee soul, and a cc soul? I dont think there is an electrical/ lightning based cleric so what is the strongest ranged dps cleric soul?

  13. #13
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    33

    Default

    heres something to look at for ya

    CABALIST/INQUISITOR/SHAMAN

    really only ranged dps the cleric has plus the shaman has a skill that converts all your spell power and what not to melee based when needed, as for cc i didnt look deep into it but this is as close as you will get, o and yea not electric but its death magic so close enough for sith lol

  14. #14
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Ok, simple Cleric breakdown:

    Inquisitor and Cabalist are ranged DPS.
    Shaman and druid are melee DPS.
    Justicar is melee defensive.
    Rest is healing.

    Don't think anyone got any real CC.


    As previous poster said, think Inquisitor/Cabalist/Shaman sounds like the combo that is closest to what you want.
    There are only 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

  15. #15
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel230 View Post
    I have related it since my op.

    Strong Ranged class, prefer electric, but not a must because this isnt tor. Decent melee, and some CC. I mean really, all the bs responses simply because i call it a sith inquisitor, again as a point of refrence.

    I would say I have to eliminate mage, has no melee at all, and even warrior, because the ranged isminimal, even a riftblade, so i looking at the cleric line. So within that then, is there a really strong ranged cleric dps soul, a decent melee soul, and a cc soul? I dont think there is an electrical/ lightning based cleric so what is the strongest ranged dps cleric soul?
    Cool story.

    http://rift.zam.com

    Now shut up and build it yourself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts