+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ranger/nightblade/riftstalker

Shadowlander

Default ranger/nightblade/riftstalker

was wonderin if anyone has made this type of rogue and how the soloing is with it i am thinkin it will be good

Rift Chaser

I had something similar if not the same while i was testing different builds. If you're going ranger and nightblade then my guess is you'll use pet and range attacks in pve no? Nightblade provides nice boost to combo generating abilities and finishers and give enchantment buffs on wep which can proc with ranged skills. As far as riftstalker with 5 pts in it, +15% att power is nice and plane shift is usefull if your pet dies and you find yourself in need to run away. I played mostly as ranger/assasssin/bard, mainly because of crit boost, i had around 30% crit rate. Assassin's poison proced alot so it was good, pretty fast kills and pet tanked everything lol. My guess is ranger/nightblade combo works close if not same as ranger/assassin, like i said riftstalker give att power boost and plane shift and bard give att power buff + endurance buff (1h buff). Depends on how much you're willing to invest in each tree i guess. Melee rogue can do good dmg but survivability is really bad, it's best to let pet tank mobs.

Shadowlander

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Snugglewuggle View Post
    I had something similar if not the same while i was testing different builds. If you're going ranger and nightblade then my guess is you'll use pet and range attacks in pve no? Nightblade provides nice boost to combo generating abilities and finishers and give enchantment buffs on wep which can proc with ranged skills. As far as riftstalker with 5 pts in it, +15% att power is nice and plane shift is usefull if your pet dies and you find yourself in need to run away. I played mostly as ranger/assasssin/bard, mainly because of crit boost, i had around 30% crit rate. Assassin's poison proced alot so it was good, pretty fast kills and pet tanked everything lol. My guess is ranger/nightblade combo works close if not same as ranger/assassin, like i said riftstalker give att power boost and plane shift and bard give att power buff + endurance buff (1h buff). Depends on how much you're willing to invest in each tree i guess. Melee rogue can do good dmg but survivability is really bad, it's best to let pet tank mobs.
    thanks that helped alot

+ Reply to Thread