+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Like on Wow, for example, does each race have their voice/ set of commands? (/silly,

Default Like on Wow, for example, does each race have their voice/ set of commands? (/silly,

Sorry to compare it to Wow, P: But that was one thing about wow that I liked, the voices for each race, with jokes and flirts etc.

Shadowlander

not 100% sure about voices as I only played in 1 beta and cant remember if he talked or not but i know that i tried dancing and it was different i believe then other races

Shadowlander

If I was you I would play this next beta on Tuesday and test it out if thats something you like. If its not I'm sure if enough people want it they will put something like that in.

That's definitely one of the things you want to use your beta time to test out, so you don't get stuck with annoying voices on your chars.
    Last edited by Forum; 02-13-2011 at 03:46 PM.

Default Dance Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTNz2zHvxt0
    At least we know dancing is different for each race and sex. I'd would assume same goes for voices and jokes and whatnot. But IU could be wrong (not the first, or last time)

Rift Disciple

As it stands there doesn't seem to be a lot of emotes in the game. I am hoping they plan to add more because right now the selection is very limited.

There's only a limited set of emotes so far. There's no /silly either. The dance for eth=mathosian and kelari=high elves. I noticed that the sound set for eth=mathosian and kelari=high elves, which is disappointing...

I hope they plan to change the dance and voice for those races and add more emotes. Oh they should add grunts, etc. too.

Quote Originally Posted by bleukreuz View Post
    There's only a limited set of emotes so far. There's no /silly either. The dance for eth=mathosian and kelari=high elves. I noticed that the sound set for eth=mathosian and kelari=high elves, which is disappointing...

I hope they plan to change the dance and voice for those races and add more emotes. Oh they should add grunts, etc. too.
    No grunts? Damn. Well, it's not a game breaker of course. I'm sure they'll add it soon enough. The game has to lack a little bit, so when it adds things it will excite current memebrs and keep them playing

+ Reply to Thread