+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: POLL: Which Calling Will You Be Rolling at Launch?

Default POLL: Which Calling Will You Be Rolling at Launch?

EDIT: I have restarted the poll. This time you can only vote once. Thanks to Fiale for pointing this out!

The new link to the poll is here: http://micropoll.com/t/KErbkZBuqj

Please select which class you will be rolling at launch and feel free to discuss it here!
    Last edited by Xiomaro; 02-13-2011 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiomaro View Post
    I'm well aware there have been other topics about this. However, the last official poll was back in December 2010 and the other polls floating around are based on replies to the thread and are divided into roles within the calling. This poll is purely about which calling you will be playing at launch.

So which calling will you be rolling?

It would be great if you could reply with your reasons for going with your calling!

http://micropoll.com/t/KErbkZBunn
    clerics are more popular then that im sure
    " Give me a honest guy who is angry alot and who does not like people and isn't afaid to show it, give me one of those, atleast you know what you are getting with a person like that , when it comes to bleeding hearts ,all you end up getting is stabbed in the back,that I can guarantee,there are genuinely nice people there are genuinely nasty people , and then there are the bleeding hearts which are worse"- Totalbiscuit cynicalbrit.com

Rift Disciple

VK/rift

I like battlemages, I always was a glass-cannon mage in MMO's before, but now I want to be more bulkier but still have some spells around. Also pact system is quite good. Altough i never liked tanking, now I began to have fun while tanking, so overall this will be fun.

Also I never forget how easily i could take out warriors in other MMOs with my mages. Now its payback time

I'm pretty torn between Mage and Rogue. I think I'll be rolling a Mage purely because from the general feel I'm getting from these forums, Mages seem the least popular (i.e. They'll be more in demand due to rarity)

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by reikazen View Post
    if cleric melee damage didnt feel so weak at lower levels I would consider one as my main.

So the Rogue seems more popular by far! This make my decision between Mage and Rogue a little more obvious!

Let's have some more votes and feedback. I'm sure I'm not the only person who is interested in what everyone will be playing.

Warrior and Rouge

Rift Disciple

rogue...play mainly solo/very small group so i usually play stealth classes....except in wh i played a shaman...but they kite zergs so it was a little different

Shield of Telara

Beastmasters stealth detection seems more and more useful

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by reikazen View Post
    LOL rogue is #1 by a mile... well will be till they figure out Sabs cant face roll kills anymore if they are playing against a smart player with access to a cleans ability.. lol

mage and rogue. mage first.
    Are you clueless? Is this your first day on forums? Do you have trouble reading sentences? Then this guide to soul selection is for you!
    For raw and uncensored rift foruming action go to: http://www.riftflames.com

I'll be rolling all ... to get my names ...

After that ... ummmm ... I'm not sure ... probably Rogue (Ranger style)

... too many choices ... !!!

Twitter: riftraider

Soulwalker

Mage Mage Mage Mage Mage Mage Mage Mage! [/chanting]

As a secondary, Clerics are looking rather appealing. Note that this opinion is HIGHLY subject to change, since the only chance I've gotten to get beyond scratching the surface of the various archetypes and callings has been with the Soul Tree Calculator.

I was planning to roll a rogue myself, but seeing the astonishing number of rogues in recent polls and forum posts I've decided to go for either warrior or mage.
    Probably roll a mage in the end because, as stated above, they seem to be the least popular.
    Those are my principles, if you don't like them, I have others.

Mage, undead style

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast