+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: POLL: Which Calling Will You Be Rolling at Launch?

Rift Disciple

Rogue and warrior.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Balduran View Post
    655 and I hope he or she at least wrote a script and did not do that manually ^^
    Just a ticked of Sab MM rogue who is butt hurt from the nerfs those 2 face roll classes got this patch... lol

Marksman for me, played it throughout the beta and enjoyed it the most. I hope they don't get nerfhammered too hard.

Shadowlander

Most likely I'll end up focusing on the warrior calling at launch. Might make an alt as a mage for variety, but I'm not sure right now.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by nand chan View Post
    Marksman for me, played it throughout the beta and enjoyed it the most. I hope they don't get nerfhammered too hard.
    Go read the alpha notes... nerfed... so play it if you really like it.. but if your looking for FOTM.. not sure what to tell you now.. voidknight?

I'm going to be playing a rogue, probably a blade dancer or an assasin. Have always liked the rogue class in many MMOs, although I still can't decide what race I'll pick.
    Sometimes, the stuff on TV is that boring and crap that I feel like sitting ontop of it and watching the couch instead.

Rogue = easy mode
    warrior = easy mode
    cleric = neutral mode
    mage = hard mode

Mage it is

Quote Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
    Go read the alpha notes... nerfed... so play it if you really like it.. but if your looking for FOTM.. not sure what to tell you now.. voidknight?
    I read the alpha notes but they did not mention marksman at all. Is my information outdated? Where is the updated leak located?

Rift Disciple

I'd go for a cleric I have made a build with shaman/warden/justicar^^ Here's the link if you are interested: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00....xebVg00hk.xuc PvP build.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0c...0o0ssisdrz.x0V Tank build^^

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...do.VGsbuekkz0z Here's a rogue build I came up with. Might be good
    Last edited by EvilMegaCookie; 02-12-2011 at 03:28 PM.

Am I seeing this right? Cleric is 70% with over 800 votes. I knew there would be alot of clerics but um...wow!

Rift Disciple

ranger/mm/sab
    Chloro/lock/necro

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by nand chan View Post
    I read the alpha notes but they did not mention marksman at all. Is my information outdated? Where is the updated leak located?
    There are 2 sets of alpha notes.. go the the site that has them and look up both sets of notes

Mage,, lock/chloro/necro it just seems too much fun regaurdless of others opinions, tho Warr. tank will also find a place for me since i have been tanking for the last 3yrs on another mmo

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainClegg View Post
    Am I seeing this right? Cleric is 70% with over 800 votes. I knew there would be alot of clerics but um...wow!
    As someone mentioned Cleric was last in the poll suddenly it shot up with hundreds of votes all coming from one location - someone bored and decided to mess up the poll, pity as it would have been interesting to see class distribution atm...

Rift Disciple

Um, the poll is currently saying this:

Warrior: 10%
    Rogue: 13%
    Mage: 10%
    Cleric: 67%

Might be a bit if a problem if 2 our of 3 players play a cleric! It means a serious lack of pure DPS and tanking souls - just because a cleric can also tank and dps guys, it doesnt mean you can DPS as well as a pure DPS offensive soul or tankas well a pure tanking defensive soul. Something to keep in mind - versatility doesnt mean master of all and a healer is still a healer.

I usually play healers but the fact everyone is playing one has really put me off and Ive enjoyed playing a warrior so thats my calling.

(edit: looks like someone messed up the poll, hope we can use one where you can only vote from each IP)
    Last edited by Ravenswift; 02-12-2011 at 05:30 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast