+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need some assistence please.

Default Need some assistence please.

ok so ima be a warrior and i need advice on which class is considered the "tank" thank you for anyone who manages to help me

P.S. and a suitable build for the class will help greatly, like recommended perks etc.
    Last edited by Omega Zoa; 02-12-2011 at 02:00 AM.
    "Might makes Right: the ability to commit an act is sufficient justification to do it. Conquer, plunder and defile the weak - or not, as you wish - indulge yourself in selfish pleasures, convert the fools who do not understand the meaning of liberty. Power is to be taken by the strong and lorded over the weak."~~~ Omega Zoa

Rift Disciple

Paladin = Tank.
    the best tank in that game.

Reaver = Tank.
    the tank that have AoE skills and DoT skills. That tank is more good in mass PvE and sometimes deal more damage in pvp.

Warlord = Tank.
    that tank have buff skills for the group and have some good skills do make the life hard for the enemy in pvp (root, disarm, etc)

Void Knight = Tank.
    That tank is the tank that have it's skills based on a magic enemy. It's skill are formidable to fight a mage (or a cleric) but isn't the best to tank or to fight a warrior.

If you want a pure main tank, chose the Paladin like your main class and you have find you're perfect tank.

always thought paladin was a tank, thanks bro now i need to find a good build for him..
    "Might makes Right: the ability to commit an act is sufficient justification to do it. Conquer, plunder and defile the weak - or not, as you wish - indulge yourself in selfish pleasures, convert the fools who do not understand the meaning of liberty. Power is to be taken by the strong and lorded over the weak."~~~ Omega Zoa

+ Reply to Thread