+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stuck between mage and rogue help me out.

Shadowlander

Post Stuck between mage and rogue help me out.

I like the rogue stealth and all because im normally a melee player... but the mages are very versatile and i like how they nplay. Can anyone help me decide? Which one you enjoyed more? Pros cons of each?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Vaerwind View Post
    I like the rogue stealth and all because im normally a melee player... but the mages are very versatile and i like how they nplay. Can anyone help me decide? Which one you enjoyed more? Pros cons of each?
    If mages are so versatile shouldn't he be stuck in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaerwind View Post
    play both?
    " Give me a honest guy who is angry alot and who does not like people and isn't afaid to show it, give me one of those, atleast you know what you are getting with a person like that , when it comes to bleeding hearts ,all you end up getting is stabbed in the back,that I can guarantee,there are genuinely nice people there are genuinely nasty people , and then there are the bleeding hearts which are worse"- Totalbiscuit cynicalbrit.com

Agree. Play them both. Trion has already said they will leave xp at the same rate so leveling will be easy. I plan on having at least a Warrior, Mage, and Rogue. I do not plan on playing a healer my friends yell at me every time I try. It seems I just don't have the attention span for it.

Quote Originally Posted by FiestyInsanity View Post
    Agree. Play them both. Trion has already said they will leave xp at the same rate so leveling will be easy. I plan on having at least a Warrior, Mage, and Rogue. I do not plan on playing a healer my friends yell at me every time I try. It seems I just don't have the attention span for it.
    Are you sure thats true I heard other things in the general forums
    " Give me a honest guy who is angry alot and who does not like people and isn't afaid to show it, give me one of those, atleast you know what you are getting with a person like that , when it comes to bleeding hearts ,all you end up getting is stabbed in the back,that I can guarantee,there are genuinely nice people there are genuinely nasty people , and then there are the bleeding hearts which are worse"- Totalbiscuit cynicalbrit.com

Quote Originally Posted by reikazen View Post
    Are you sure thats true I heard other things in the general forums
    There is a recent interview stating so. I believe it can be found here some where or on deadpixel's site.

Found it here. http://www.allgames.com/live#
    Last edited by FiestyInsanity; 02-11-2011 at 04:04 PM.

With the way they are doing classes in this game, just pick the one you will enjoy the most.

get a quarter and flip for it.

Soulwalker

I was stuck between a mage and a rogue once. One of them stunned me, and the other set me on fire.

Seriously, play both. I prefer Rogue myself, but all of the classes in this game look like they will be viable and fun. Play a couple to 20 or so and see which you prefer. I had 3 different classes in beta, all to at least level 15 and seriously enjoyed all of them.

lots of rogues.... if you roll mage it might be easier to get spots?

+ Reply to Thread