+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: GJ with the QQing

Default GJ with the QQing

Sab's charges can be dispelled which is ok I guess

4 mm's skills got nerfed none of which were anything amazing and they will now get od by rangers

Now all the mm's and sab's are going to reroll as war's or sins

Anyone else see the irony in this thread?

I'm just as glad with these changes. Rogue pop was very high. Sab DPS will not be affected in PvE (were they viable before for PvE?) and they will have an obvious counter in PvP. They're not bad by any means, but certainly more niche.

As far as MM nerfs go, as long as Head Shot still hits reasonably hard, most of the 'standard' ranged rotation is from the Ranger tree anyway (Quick Shot > Swift Shot, unless you want a speed boost) so I doubt this will effect play for MM too much.

Plane Touched

Dammit now I need to play with my champ =/
    CHAMPION
    * Mark of Inevitability: Values have been increased.
    * Mark of Extermination: Now increases the chance of a target to take a critical hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Concept2 View Post
    I'm just as glad with these changes. Rogue pop was very high. Sab DPS will not be affected in PvE (were they viable before for PvE?) and they will have an obvious counter in PvP. They're not bad by any means, but certainly more niche.

As far as MM nerfs go, as long as Head Shot still hits reasonably hard, most of the 'standard' ranged rotation is from the Ranger tree anyway (Quick Shot > Swift Shot, unless you want a speed boost) so I doubt this will effect play for MM too much.
    Doesn't make much sense though now that mm the ranged dps class has to get ranger the ranged pet class for dps....

Quote Originally Posted by Punisheer View Post
    Dammit now I need to play with my champ =/
    CHAMPION
    * Mark of Inevitability: Values have been increased.
    * Mark of Extermination: Now increases the chance of a target to take a critical hit.
    Yeah i like how they made champions better even though they were already OP...

Sweet rofl people still gonna whine and complain about it tho. Sabo 1v1 anyone with dispel gonna be funny...

Rift Chaser

I'm so glad my playstyle isn't focused on playing one class. If i see that changes will make drastic difference, in negative way, i'll just reroll something else. So far changes shouldn't affect my playstyle in pve since i'm using ranger/assassin combo. As far as pvp...well i've no idea how the hell will that go. I understand changed to MM and Saboteur tho, i just hope they will also nerf other souls from other classes that were "OP" last beta accordingly. Dispel is totally gay thing to add, like it's not enough that ppl can easily run out of sab's range, they add dispel...hope other effects that stack on enemy can be dispelled too then, like pacts or combo points etc...
    Last edited by Snugglewuggle; 02-11-2011 at 02:42 PM.

I'm late to the party. where is the patchnote/change log or official announcement I can read?

on the other hand if it can boost poison damage it can boost charge damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckz View Post
    Doesn't make much sense though now that mm the ranged dps class has to get ranger the ranged pet class for dps....
    Since I don't know the values I can't say for sure weather they HAVE to get ranger. I'm fairly confident that an MM even pre-nerf would produce less DPS than an MM/Ranger. At only level 35 it would be hard to actually test this since most people were only just finishing their main spec talents. End-game you can go 20/46 if you want.

It will be interesting to see, I definitely hope they didn't nerf MM as much as people are saying, I think it's an overreaction.
    Last edited by Concept2; 02-11-2011 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Concept2 View Post
    Since I don't know the values I can't say for sure weather they HAVE to get ranger. I'm fairly confident that an MM even pre-nerf would produce less DPS than an MM/Ranger. At only level 35 it would be hard to actually test this since most people were only just finishing their main spec talents. End-game you can go 20/46 if you want.

It will be interesting to see, I definitely hope they didn't nerf MM as much as people are saying, I think it's an overreaction.
    Well it's 10% less damage from circle and 10% less damage from lightning and then ES and deadeye have lower damage it's going to be at least 25% altogether

Quote Originally Posted by Snugglewuggle View Post
    Dispel is totally gay thing to add, like it's not enough that ppl can easily run out of sab's range, they add dispel...hope other effects that stack on enemy can be dispelled too then, like pacts or combo points etc...
    Dispelling combo points would be horrible. Then sabs would be completely null against any dispelling classes. At least now if their charges get dispelled they still have the combo points built up on the target.

Champion

...where are you finding these patch notes already?

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Ampere View Post
    ...where are you finding these patch notes already?
    google it, there are two sets

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by sinasdf View Post
    google it, there are two sets
    I'm guessing I fail at Google, because I can't find them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast