+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rate (out of 5): My Necromancer Build

Default Rate (out of 5): My Necromancer Build

I was testing the build (to some extent) during beta 6, and it seemed to work quite well in both PvE and PvP. (Believe it or not, I even off-healed, and did minor CC during a Realm of the Fae run). Anyway... I just wanted to get feedback from people on these forums about my build (the good and the bad).

Feel free to post any advice on how I may possibly improve this particular build!

Link: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0zvws.xxohz.EtftAtkus
    Pulled over by woman cop... Didn't know kitchen had speed limit.

Anyone... anyone at all?
    Pulled over by woman cop... Didn't know kitchen had speed limit.

I would put those last 5 warlock points into vitality, as with any full necro build you basically have to outlast your competition via essence link/soul purge healing and dot/pet dmg, not going to burst anyone down. So 10% more hp is huge when you are getting sniped from stealth for 80% of your life or stunlocked nearly to death. Plus in pve it gives you more hp to life shift to the tank/healer in emergencies, because as you said we can do very decent offhealing in a pinch. Only other thing is I might switch out archon for dom for your 0 pt 3rd soul for the same reason, you get a free dot/big endurance buff spell instead of the squirrel. Maybe keep dom for pve dungeon runs.

+ Reply to Thread