+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: your favorite class so far

Default your favorite class so far

lemme know what your favorite class has been in the previous beta's, give some reasons if you want etc, like why you like its play style etc. Ill start

i love the bard, while there a support class there mechanic makes then feel fun, they also have really great buffs for the whole group and helps out so much at times, their damage isn't bad for PvE either meaning its not one of those group only classes.

Rift Disciple

in this game, its technically souls, not classes.

but my favourite rogue soul is nightblade, always loved the idea of a elemental melee combatant and my 2nd favourite is the warrior riftblade, for the same reason as the nightblade...elemental combatant and no, its not cause of flamespear, unlike others, i do a proper rotation.

I personally don't see the point in using a skill exclusively because its overpowered or very powerful on the chance that it might get balanced and then i would have to learn to actually play the soul, so i learn to play the soul properly.

Soulwalker

I've only played Warrior. But So far my favorite soul in warrior is Void knight. I like the mixture of Survivability, damage, and the ability to tank better than any other warrior soul (imo).

i said class because some might want to have 2 souls as their favorite combo, like you could have paladin for the sword and shield but a rift blade for the ranged magic.

Soulwalker

Default elementalist

I like the look of the Ementalist, i havent had a chance to see one in action though

i have read the description and i like the the dipiction on that mage class

Rift Disciple

I only tried out warrior to lvl 35, and mage for like lvl 6.

So far, I LOVE Void Knight and Riftblade. Both of them. They are not even close to the awesomeness of the Warrior/Mage of Runes of Magic, but they do fine. I mean the game does not have that awesome rage system WoW and RoM has, which I really miss, also I miss the short self buff of Warr/Mage that made you play that char like a psycho, but this two are fun to play. I just wish Trion would add some berserking thing into the game. You know, something that would make you rush into the next battle. A short buff, or something. Now the mages have this type of thing, not the warriors, which is odd imo.

In the mage section, Elementalist and Dominator looks promising

So does sabo, bard and riftstalker in the rouge section. Probalby my first alt will be a stalking ganking rouge, who will have assasin, riftstalker, and bard setup for ganking others.

Shadowlander

I'm going to play a heavy survival bard. I will be maxing out bard buffs and heals /then going into rift stalker for high DMG mitigation and escape / last I will go a bit into infiltrator for the extra escapes.

No I will not be the one getting all the killing blows but i will be able to run around the battlefield pretty much untouchable, twisting amazingly beneficial buffs and heals and bursting aoe dmg on targets that are stacked.

Shadowlander

my 2 favorite souls are a marksman rogue and a stormcaller mage so far

Sabateur/Marksman/Nightblade
    Understanding the Sab
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...b-is-wild-card

50 Assassin/Riftstalker/Infiltrator
    Prestige 3

Saboteur/blank/blank

Assassin/Ranger

Perma-Stealth/Bleeds/High Crit Rate/Pet = Great for PvP & PvE at least from my experiences. As soon as pets are able to stealth with us it will be perfect.

Xes
    Telaran

Riftstalker, they can rift walk...and that's about it.

Telaran

Healing Cleric

Shadowlander

Assassin =))
    小五

Nightblade is probably my favorite soul. I really enjoy the mix of ranged and melee, spells and weapons. I definitely plan to play one.

My main will be a healing cleric though, Sent/Warden probably, and I haven't had much chance to try them out in a group setting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast