+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: your favorite class so far

Champion. I love charging into groups and unleashing my fear. I die shortly after, but my team always gets the fang.

Soulwalker

Sentinel/Warden. Good healing and it fits my play style. I also liked the knockback wave the Warden provides for a defensive spell.

Only play some mage and cleric souls so far.. but I'd have to say....

Mage Healer impressed me the most.

But I have a place in my heart for A storcaller.. and cabilist... and last but not least.. clerics varieties of healing combinations.
    Quiet echoes in the wind, spoken words that won't rescind.

Wink Rift....Blade...

Riftblade. I just love the tree.

I played Assassin Rogue for the last beta and enjoyed it thoroughly, They seem to be able to handle quite a lot at once and the fact that stealth is still on a timer (at my level anyway) makes the game much more interesting. It feels familiar but at the same time new

I love being a tank out there in front trying to take on everything lolol Paladin,Warlord,Reaver

Telaran

bard all the way.

It's the class that's making me strongly consider actually playing this game once it goes live

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Grawr View Post
    I played Assassin Rogue for the last beta and enjoyed it thoroughly, They seem to be able to handle quite a lot at once and the fact that stealth is still on a timer (at my level anyway) makes the game much more interesting. It feels familiar but at the same time new
    Come ppl Hands Down Do it

I like Nightblade with the recommended Ranger and Riftstalker combination. I think it is a well rounded build with Ranged DPS, Melee DPS and good Defense.
    Current Rift Progression: 20man - GSB 5/5, RoS 5/5, HK 1/11. 10man - GP 4/4, DH 4/4, RotP 1/4.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Vandrin View Post
    lemme know what your favorite class has been in the previous beta's, give some reasons if you want etc, like why you like its play style etc. Ill start
    The Saboteur plays unlike anything I have played before and I really enjoy the mechanics of the class, though I would have liked to have seen a bit more utility. This is the only character that went onto IT and I thought it performed very well and even chipped in as a pinch-CC.

While testing the Sab, I started playing with the Nightblade which ended up being much more fun that I could have anticipated, since I normally don't Rogue-style characters. I think the high emphasis on elemental damage, with a bit of added range, is what made it stand out to me. It feels more like a melee Mage than a Rogue.

For Mages, I really liked the Stormcaller, but it went backseat once I started playing a Necro/Chloro. The combination of growth and decay was actually a very good synergy and once I got my Tier 2 Pet I was having a blast. Not sure how this will play out later in the game but it worked out very well for the teens.

I tried a Warlord but wasn't feeling it early on, so I tried a Paragon/Rift which was OK, and ended up playing a Champ/Rift which was pretty damn awesome. If they fix the DW issue, I may go back to Para/Rift because I prefer DW over 2H, nothing more than a personal preference though. Again, combining the warrior with some elemental attacks was very fun. Fiery Burst followed by Flaming Charge of DOOM is just awesome.

Elementalist all the way, baby

cleric: justicar
    warrior: riftblade
    rogue: nightblade
    mage: i don't play them. melee or heals is all i do!
    i LOVE this game!

Plane Touched

For me, a single soul is hard to rate... I find that going deep in one soul is still flavored greatly by what you take along with it.

For example.

Paladin is the most fun I've had with tanking abilities in any mmo. However, it is completely different (and even more fun imo) if you take at least 10 points in warlord for the pull.

Rift Master

Nightblade so far. Warlock is fun too.

Soulwalker

I cant say prorperly which1 i like best but so far i've been playing with mage
    (Souls= stormcaller[main]/elementalist[filler]+Chloromancer[main]/warlock[filler]) and i think both are kinda awesome.

Chloromancer is great in dungeons and in rifts ofc because you are almost all the time top1 in Leaderboard(While defeating Rifts ofc )

Stormcaller is kinda nice in dungeons because of awesome and huge damage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast