+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stop F***** whining about the class imbalance for god sake...

Soulwalker

Default Stop F***** whining about the class imbalance for god sake...

Im so tired of those lame whiners... they are never happy. Like every class should be equal in power VS every other class. This is IMPOSSIBLE. With that much soul and builds possible there is no way it will even happens and I DONT WANT IT TO HAPPEN...

Cant you guys accept that some classes are better against some others... and weaker against some? This is the fun part of it. I like it that way.

Whining about whiners....

FAIL!
    G.T.L.

Gaming. Table tennis. Library.

IT'S T-SHIRT TIME!!!

Character:

[GUARDIAN] Level 4X High Elf Rogue

Calm down man.

Haters gonna hate.

According to the boards, all clerics, all warriors that have champ, riftblade, vk, or pally in them, all ranged rogues, assassins, riftstalkers, and chloromancers, necros, stormcallers, and warlocks are all to varying degrees overpowered. I submit that maybe, just maybe a few of the Mage souls and a couple melee rogues need a buff or reworking. Just a thought.

Bu rouges relly glove me hasslier. I due tree 2 werk my hardbest 2 fite th gud fite n thn I loose. I use 45 kybnds in my clarik bt I loose. I loose lot n I wiz numb1 gladihater foe all season works of warcgesft

Quote Originally Posted by mtndew View Post
    Bu rouges relly glove me hasslier. I due tree 2 werk my hardbest 2 fite th gud fite n thn I loose. I use 45 kybnds in my clarik bt I loose. I loose lot n I wiz numb1 gladihater foe all season works of warcgesft
    What is this I don't even

Quote Originally Posted by mtndew View Post
    Lesson learnt: Don't drink alcohol while pregnant.

I hardly seen any post about clerics being overpowered
    Landaren

Quote Originally Posted by Dwarflord View Post
    According to the boards, all clerics, all warriors that have champ, riftblade, vk, or pally in them, all ranged rogues, assassins, riftstalkers, and chloromancers, necros, stormcallers, and warlocks are all to varying degrees overpowered. I submit that maybe, just maybe a few of the Mage souls and a couple melee rogues need a buff or reworking. Just a thought.
    sooo... if 99% of the classes are overpowered.... that means none of them are overpowered right? if everyone has super human strength, then everyone's strength is the same and this nobody is above average. (im not flaming, just agreeing with u in a round-about sort of way)

have u been on the forums at all? really?

If you make a soul talent there is always a counter balance to yours. Riftstalkers are not OP they may be hard to hit but they hit like wet noodles. VKs are mage bane but if you play a dom you can lock them down to the point either they get tired of being CCed or their damage being completely voided. hehe... each soul has their counter-soul it may not be in your class but it is in another class this is where group dynamics comes into play.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Landaren View Post
    thats because you would have to be mentally ******ed to claim that clerics are OP
    after the last nerf in beta 6 clerics are by far the worst class in the game, theres no point in playing one

Quote Originally Posted by wes911 View Post
    Im so tired of those lame whiners... they are never happy. Like every class should be equal in power VS every other class. This is IMPOSSIBLE. With that much soul and builds possible there is no way it will even happens and I DONT WANT IT TO HAPPEN...

Cant you guys accept that some classes are better against some others... and weaker against some? This is the fun part of it. I like it that way.
    Says the used-to-be-op cleric who owns them all

Prolly just raging against his USED-TO-BE-OP cleric got nerfed due to whining
    Last edited by Amonkira; 02-10-2011 at 09:46 AM.
    "..Amonkira, Lord of Hunters. Grant that my hands be steady, my aim be true, and my feet swift. And should the worst come to pass, grant me forgiveness..."

Quote Originally Posted by Vespera View Post
    This is incorrect. Every European server listed on these forums is an English language sever, as are our forums.

Quote Originally Posted by LeGooch View Post
    thats because you would have to be mentally ******ed to claim that clerics are OP
    after the last nerf in beta 6 clerics are by far the worst class in the game, theres no point in playing one
    But up until beta 6...what were they then?
    "..Amonkira, Lord of Hunters. Grant that my hands be steady, my aim be true, and my feet swift. And should the worst come to pass, grant me forgiveness..."

Quote Originally Posted by Vespera View Post
    This is incorrect. Every European server listed on these forums is an English language sever, as are our forums.

Clerics are still a great class to play you have range dps melee dps, tanking and healing. That is awesome! I like clerics. I don't play one personally because I am a magaholic but a few of my guildies are playing clerics and they love their class.

Soulwalker

It's because people don't understand that certain classes are good for certain things. That certain classes can beat other classes. Some are made for solo,some for grouping, and some for pvp. If everything was equal then there would be no need to roll different classes. We would all be the same anyways. We all shouldn't survive or hit the same. It should be different. People need to realize this and stop crying. If you wanna solo then roll that other class, or suck it up knowing you won't be very good at it. Don't cry and moan about it to make the devs ruin the game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast