+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Refuge
  • 1 Post By beefy1212

Thread: Patch July 17 Feedback - Issues

Default Patch July 17 Feedback - Issues

Look I get why you've tried to tackle the healing problems. Anything that isn't working as intended should of course be fixed, but at what cost?

You've decided to 'fix' faerie healer, in other words apply the same extreme modifier to it that other heals in the game have received to make it essentially worthless.

It's a fix ye, but is it a good fix? I have a few issues with this;

- If you're going to nerf it to the ground, then you must change the tooltip. I've said this quite a few time's already and it's not hard to notice but the tooltip says "12% over 3 seconds (3% in PvP)". This is pretty unique as I don't believe any other healing ability has a pvp modifier in the tooltip. Now it's more like 0.8% or something like that. This is now incredibly misleading, take the 3% away from the tooltip to avoid confusion please.

- This was a really important ability to keep clerics somewhat competitive in the PvP scene, this is going to hurt us a lot. I'm hoping to see further balance changes to damage then, but I'm somewhat doubtful.

- I thought the purpose of this patch was to make sure all healing abilities that avoided the modifier was now up to date, but you've still missed some? I really don't care at this point to say this; but Judical Privilege should also be nerfed if you're going to be consistent. Sure it will completely destroy clerics if you do, but you're already doing that, so may aswell be consistent? Judical Privilege still heals 25% of hp in PvP (50% in the tooltip). The proper modifier is far lower than a half, so this one was missed out somehow.

- No healers were broken anyway in terms of balance, only primalists, and this patch still didn't address their most broken heal (that ridiculous bounce mechanic), so you better sort that one pronto otherwise you're just going to anger PvPers even more. It was a fix that made things worse for balance, so please please follow up asap.
    Last edited by Refuge; 07-17-2019 at 01:14 PM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Soulwalker

I dont understand how as a company you can look at this week after week, look into addressing healing and do absolutely nothing to change this

The is day one of the week, by day 5 or 6 this how the top 30-40 healers will look not just the top 12.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Patch July 17 Feedback - Issues-lol.jpg  
    Last edited by beefy1212; 07-17-2019 at 09:03 PM.

They surely know about it, and I'm assuming they see it logical to fix before balancing. To be fair, a lot of these corrections did hit primalists. Still I'm kinda surprised they did it in this order considering how broken primalists are at the moment. It's like rubbing salt into the wound. I don't see why they couldnt have just done 2 changes at once.

Fingers crossed we'll be seeing a change soonish.
    Last edited by Refuge; 07-17-2019 at 11:51 PM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread