+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Hokhmah
  • 1 Post By Shas

Thread: soloing

Soulwalker

Default soloing

what classes are best for soloing?

I'm a bit partial to clerics as far as having a plethora of options for soloing. Especially at 70 with the legendary salvation and Faerie Healer legendaries for getting health back. While leveling you can use the faerie healer as a pocket healer to keep you up as you whack on stuff.

Rogue has some strong options with ranger and you can always pick about any soul tree you like if you have the tactician soul available for legendary curative engine.

Riftblade is and Paragon are strong solo souls for warrior doing open world stuff. Or at 70 you can build a Chantion spec and heal yourself while killing everything around you.

Mage can solo well if you have the Harbinger soul.

Primalist is probably the weakest option for soloing. Dervish/predator did ok for me, but it lacks AoE damage for killing packs and the only real option to get health back easily was the planar power Wild Overgrowth. (That's available to everyone)
    Last edited by Skiye; 04-04-2019 at 08:03 AM.
    Sepelio@wolfsbane | Stabbytha@wolfsbane | Gunsho@wolfsbane | Stelatrix@wolfsbane | Sidereus@wolfsbane | Vespa@Wolfsbane

I'm an old fart. Get off my lawn! <Old Farts>@Wolfsbane

Warriors can solo everything below T1
    Riftblade with Tempest can run 300k selfheal/sec @ 1.5mil dps - that means you can solo Expert dungeons in T1 gear, Stand in any lava or pull the whole worldmap while having a aoe stun to hop on your mount; rangeddmg, aoe burst and teleports - or you finish T1 bosses as last man standing :P. Did i mention it's one of the warr's top dps raid specs ?
    The list above is for lvl 70

For Leveling etc, rogue with his Curative Engine is a beast indeed.
    Last edited by Shas; 04-04-2019 at 08:40 AM.

Hierosolyma | Katane | Azuren | Jeru | Syenn | Shas | Shaslol | Shastroll

Plane Touched

every class can do soloing.
    Prima with essence strike from titan and you're good to go with every spec.
    Mage with harbinger lot's of self heal , stealth , teleport.
    Cleric take legendary fairy healer in druid and play shaman , easy soloing too.
    Rogue use curative engine to get health back when monsters hit you.
    Warrior use riftblade with stand tall! on yourself and for soloing open world etc your are immortal.

For real soloing. Paladin is unmatched.

such an immersive shieldplay when playing alone (solo)

such immersion, so roleplay, wow
    Last edited by Shas; 04-04-2019 at 09:01 AM.

Hierosolyma | Katane | Azuren | Jeru | Syenn | Shas | Shaslol | Shastroll

1. Cleric. Super simple to play - Shammy with druid as off-soul. You can solo everything and have self healing.

2. Rogue - Assassin or MM with an off-soul of Tactician to get curative remote. If you don't have tactician you can go RS. Easy to play - not amazing damage for the Sin, but great survivability.

3. Warrior. I actually like paragon for this - They made a one-button/two button spec for this on the forums somewhere and it does fairly nice dps and also i believe has self healing.

I don't like mage at all for soloing, but that is just me. I cannot stand harbringer.
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Soulwalker

ty everyone info is greatly appreciated

+ Reply to Thread