+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric shields in Starfall

Soulwalker

Default Cleric shields in Starfall

Hello - Recently returning and trying to build cleric tank - I can't find a decent shield to save my life. Abilities require them... Where are they?

Some drop on the Questlines, SPE 'expert' dungeons, Rift shop Gear section might be one for a couple pvp marks - also bringing your Eternal Weapon to the eternal quality will grant you a Mace and Shield. Dependent on your level try the auction house there might be a shield which dropped in the world for your level.
    To be able to block, and get a couple dungeons going, literaly a lvl 1 shield will do before using none ^^.
    Last edited by Shas; 02-11-2019 at 03:16 PM.

Soulwalker

I've done almost all the questlines and halfway through Vogistar.. No shields. Also no shields in auctioneer. There is an Atranenium(sp?) shield that I had filed a couple spots with, but only str/dex.
    Last edited by Psai0Bahb; 02-11-2019 at 03:30 PM.

Sounds like badluck to me tbh. At least somewhere should drop at least 68 one. Dungeons may be the best address so far. Note that running dungeons with mentor/sidekick will give your gear virtual stats as long as the weapon slots are filled which will grant a crappy lvl 1 shiled virtual blue (your level) stats.

Get an Atramentium or Bodilium Ward crafted.

Soulwalker

Thanks! Wasn't sure if that was doable.

+ Reply to Thread