+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mage vs Rogue Ranged DPS

Rift Disciple

Default Mage vs Rogue Ranged DPS

Looking at playing on prime server and deciding between mm of rogue and pyro of mage to go for PVE raiding/

I used to play both early on.

Are both still good at single target DPS? Are there any other ranged dps classes that outshines them?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Bakau View Post
    Looking at playing on prime server and deciding between mm of rogue and pyro of mage to go for PVE raiding/

Are both still good at single target DPS? Are there any other ranged dps classes that outshines them?
    According to the "bubbles' chart", Pyro and MM are both decent. Pyro is the strongest ranged dps and MM are middle of the road.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Bakau View Post

I would say rogue is best option.. and not to consider play a class for one soul but to play for all it offers. Rogue tanking and support are great and so is their aoe and st dps with cleave. I don't even know how they will fix sabo since its been reworked and it doesn't have the same soul tree .. no 51 point ability for instance..that is slightly in their favor if you ask me.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 03-05-2018 at 12:40 AM.

+ Reply to Thread