+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Indecisive

Soulwalker

Default Indecisive

So, new player, just started playing last week and decided to buy the ascended souls pack last night. Think it was a mistake cause now i have too many options.
    I was playing lock/necro/chloro but im not 100% sure I want to stick with it. Was hoping someone could give me some ideas/suggestions to help me decide, here's what i'm looking for:

Solo survivability, ranged dps, self buffs (though buffs that expand to party would be cool too)

Some of the combos i've considered:
    Mystic Archer/Elemementalist/Frost
    Ranger/Marksman/Tactition
    Tempest/paragon/??(it was the preset one?)
    Some kind of cleric.

previous mmo experience i've had is mostly with rangers and healers, not sure if i want to main a healer on here though. However if i find a good dps build that i can slot a second role as a kick butt healer, i'd be up for that.

Any suggestions/ideas would be greatly appreciated. I have the ascended souls pack+mystic archer (though i'm disspaointed you have to be facing them directly, maybe i was just grumpy when i was testing it out though). Would prefer to avoid melee btw.

Thanks again! And hello

Ranger is super survivable even without 4 in tact.

I know you said ranged, but do you have harb for your mage? Once you get higher level it gains an ability that makes it's melee skills ranged every so often and with chloro it is one of the most durable builds for world combat and does much better damage compared to ranger.

I would recommend not using marksmen unless your in a group.

Can't speak as well for warrior and cleric soul's, but I do know warriors have a very good range/survival spec with feign death.

Nerf clerics...

Soulwalker

I'm did actually consider harb. Idea if a melee made seems so foreign. Are they pretty durable?(without having to constantly c a st absorbs/shelds)

+ Reply to Thread