+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can I get help with legendary points please?

Soulwalker

Default Can I get help with legendary points please?

Every time I put in a search here to learn about this and what the legendary powers are in specific souls I get this message:

"ddavp, your request could not be completed.
    You must have a character of level 10 or higher to be able to post to the forums, or you do not have permission to complete this action."

I'm level 70 and have several points to place and would like to do it correctly. I didn't know there were character levels and don't see mine.
    I would really appreciate some help or point me in the right direction-I tried Google but didn't find what I wanted.

Thank you!

Follow one of the guides in your class guide forums

Telaran

I don't understand that error if you have a level 70 toon already... But even as a level 1 toon, you can see the legendary abilities for each soul by just opening up your soul tree and looking. They are the abilities with gold borders around them; when you hover over them you will get two tooltips, instead of one. The secondary tooltip is what the ability changes to when you put a legendary point into it. You get 1 point per level 66-70, can pick 1 legendary from a soul with 14pts or less in it, 2 legendaries into a soul with 15-44pts into it, or 3 legendaries into a 45+ point soul. To pick up the legendary version, you simply click on the ability you wish to take. It'll flash, and get a bolder border around it, and you'll see the counter on the tree go up (0/3 legendaries to 1/3 legendaries, for example). You can reset these by respecing.

Soulwalker

Default Thank You!

I appreciate the help alot, it did help me........i don't understand that error message i got either but I will report it to the forum and hope they look in to it.

i tried to ask this in the mage's forum and that when i starting getting that message.

Thank you once again

+ Reply to Thread