+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Best Endgame Healer?

Quote Originally Posted by Jotunn View Post
    Seeing the numbers here, and some inside the game, kinda makes me wonder what happned with warrior heal output. Yes I know we probably have the most mitigation out of healers (and shielding perhaps?) but hps/ohps seems way behind. Even though most of hps througoutput in these examples turn out beeing ohps i recon, but still .

Or could be I'm just not that great a healer

And oh, what the hell happened with the long promissed heal/tank ballancing .
    in terms of APS, Phystact does a bit higher than Liberator (from PT and from what I've been seeing throughout all contents so far). HPS is about same as Phystact's, but Phystact does higher HPS because it passively does about 80k-100k HPS to tank, but for raid heals, they are basically same. If you include mitigation, I'd say they're equally as good. Minus not being able to deal DPS while healing. I'd say all the Rogue healing builds out there are already being restricted, you can say neutral and requires some attention while playing in order to succeed in raids.

But right now people are discussing sheer HPS output which neglect all those important elements for raiding that raid healers might be able to provide(like fanfares/5%attributes/motifs/shields/mitigation/mobility/crit/AOE debuffs etc..), then yea. Warden<Chloromancer<Farseer are the three outliers at the moment, not quite sure about 7th upgrade eternal yet. But I am definitely positive that it's a huge pump for Chloromancer. I've seen Farseer did about 300k-400k HPS just to the tank and another 1.X mil HPS among other 9 targets (lulz), which is like 200-300% better than everything else. (Imagine if tank only has 400k HP, tank's HP won't ever drop, same goes to the teammates)
    Last edited by huangchingho; 08-05-2017 at 01:51 AM.

Plane Walker

Primalist and Rogue are the only 2 classes worth playing. Cleric as a healer is worse than both. In the most competitive field the throughput of the 1 sec gcd souls are on top in the most scenarios which includes PvP and most PvE states. I consider end game raiding and pvp.

When you play warden before this expansion you could solo heal some old content bosses and it was exclusive to that class or incredibly difficult for other classes but now rogue can do that with ease on a hybrid healing spec and have been doing that since LFR. If you only care about overhealing(useless wasted healing numbers ) and that one boss out of 20 raid bosses as end game.. cleric is fine.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 10-15-2017 at 10:39 PM.

Plane Touched

competitive field
    top kek, this is not even a thing in rift.

When you play warden before this expansion you could solo heal some old content bosses and it was exclusive to that class or incredibly difficult for other classes but now rogue can do that with ease on a hybrid healing spec and have been doing that since LFR
    you can still heal everything with any class.

nothing really matters in rift anymore cause everything is dumbed down.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    Primalist and Rogue are the only 2 classes worth playing. Cleric as a healer is worse than both. In the most competitive field the throughput of the 1 sec gcd souls are on top in the most scenarios which includes PvP and most PvE states. I consider end game raiding and pvp.

When you play warden before this expansion you could solo heal some old content bosses and it was exclusive to that class or incredibly difficult for other classes but now rogue can do that with ease on a hybrid healing spec and have been doing that since LFR. If you only care about overhealing(useless wasted healing numbers ) and that one boss out of 20 raid bosses as end game.. cleric is fine.
    I test the new warden on the testserver and if the change go live - warden switch to place 2. I never seen a better healer than farseer in raids and we will not reach it but with the change warden will be better than rogues in healing.

Edit:

If you want to know who is the best healing class - look at https://prancingturtle.com/Session/BossFight/147
    You will see that rogues have 50%-100% more HPS than other healers.
    Last edited by Sing; 10-16-2017 at 12:43 AM.

Shadowlander

What would be the updated healing order for Patch 4.3? Coming back and debating on Rogue or Mage healing. Seems to change every patch but which healer is most needed in the new Bastion raid...and which healer seems to always be good no matter what the patch.

Thanks.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Trexon View Post
    What would be the updated healing order for Patch 4.3? Coming back and debating on Rogue or Mage healing. Seems to change every patch but which healer is most needed in the new Bastion raid...and which healer seems to always be good no matter what the patch.

Thanks.
    No need to update. If anything Trion got right is how trivialized the healing has been in PvE. Primalist and Rogue followed by warrior is still my top picks for anyone that wants to PvP and PvE. If just PvE then it doesn't matter.. but still Primalist and Rogue for healing or Rogue and Warrior for dps.
    Last edited by Aedynn; 01-02-2018 at 10:55 PM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Aedynn View Post
    No need to update. If anything Trion got right is how trivialized the healing has been in PvE. Primalist and Rogue followed by warrior is still my top picks for anyone that wants to PvP and PvE. If just PvE then it doesn't matter.. but still Primalist and Rogue for healing or Rogue and Warrior for dps.

How come? And what do you mean for DPS? I thought warrior was in a bad spot for DPS. Has that changed? You say for PVe it doesnt matter which healer but if healing is equal I am sure there is utility from certain healing classes that raids would prefer?

Quote Originally Posted by Trexon View Post
    How come? And what do you mean for DPS? I thought warrior was in a bad spot for DPS. Has that changed? You say for PVe it doesnt matter which healer but if healing is equal I am sure there is utility from certain healing classes that raids would prefer?
    Alot of rogues are used in healing because their strong hybrid, tactbard, offers very good raid heals and alot of bard buffs.

Warrior is the only class imo that's in a bad spot in pve. Everyone else is versatile enough to do any role in the T2 raid, warriors are kinda stuck on a few bosses here and have limited options.
    Last edited by Poshy; 01-03-2018 at 11:54 PM.
    RIP boiled water, you will be mist

Shadowlander

My elem does 700K dps & 5M hps.... our warden does 7M+ in BoS....

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelX View Post
    My elem does 700K dps & 5M hps.... our warden does 7M+ in BoS....
    Show us on Prancing Turtle?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Poshy View Post
    Alot of rogues are used in healing because their strong hybrid, tactbard, offers very good raid heals and alot of bard buffs.

Warrior is the only class imo that's in a bad spot in pve. Everyone else is versatile enough to do any role in the T2 raid, warriors are kinda stuck on a few bosses here and have limited options.
    Warrior has a strong healing/dps hybrid that is literally a 1 button for dps and 1 for healing. Keepor looked like he fell asleep during a twitch live stream doing T2 so warrior is actually in same position and the only reason that BM isn't being used is because Archons broken buffs that actually applies more raid damage than tool tips say. If it wasn't for that Beastchanter would be used like tact/bard or phys/bard because of insane healing.

In this expansion warrior also enjoyed a hefty period of being far above any other class in DPS with the tempest soul so many of the warriors are QQ because Trion did not work fast to fix Tempest and they felt it was intended to be something like 50% above some other classes as in MMO time that is consider the new meta. They basically took around 4 months to fix but don't quote me on that. A quarter of a year is a long time. Expansions usually last 2 years or so. If you consider that an expansion last around 2+ years that is about 5 months of being OP per class and in this case rogue and primalist are a 6+ and warrior is about 4-5 months. Other classes haven't even had a chance to be OP and they won't.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 01-16-2018 at 08:02 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2